Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Exit Saturdays isn't gay anymore right?

magilicuti

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i have to agree with this one....but as far as EXIT management hitting the jackpot with junior...hmmm musically i will agree, but financially, Junior does not bring in the crowd that he used to bring in at TWILO...what a waste of talent...just me .02

Etienne! :D

That's exactly what Im saying, musically Junior was the way to go, the crowd might not be what it was at Twilo but you gotta remember that exit is HUGE therefore if that place isn't jam packed it's still gonna gonna look empty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

a lot of people on here have talked shit about me and i've been here for about one month. i dance with a stripper and everyone says she's a transvestite and a prick? what's up with that? i post my pic on my sig and everyone makes fun of me for having abs? i really don't get it. i'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet but i won't stand for people talking shit for no reason other then to get a rise out of me.

don't make any assumptions about me, i have never made them about anyone else on this board

hey i may be a naive but HE REALLY SOUNDS NICE! he apologised! give this guy a break - he's only here for a month.

btw you have great abs and i thisk many of the ones who made fun of them are just envious......:D

Originally posted by inyourdreams

Yeah the same management that hires Tony Draper to do Fridays, oh and the same management who brings in guest DJ's for 3 hour sets, and then has Tony Draper on for afterhours, Exit's management doesn't know talent if it smacked them in the face....as for Junyaaa, it's the one time they actually hit the jackpot....

. . yes . . indeed . . . I will concur with this statement . . .

. . . . And I can assure you I got cred . . . :smoke:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

dont take the children seriously. i think there just jealous of you first of all. secondly faggot doesnt neccesarily mean homosexual and those of you who assume that are ignorant.

. . Dude, your the same chucklehead that's screaming about how much of a "man" he is by challenging people to a fight a Roxy . . .

. . .Please . . Spare Me. . . You're a Rookie too . . .

Originally posted by zlatang

hey i may be a naive but HE REALLY SOUNDS NICE! he apologised! give this guy a break - he's only here for a month.

btw you have great abs and i thisk many of the ones who made fun of them are just envious......:D

. . Oh and I almost forgot . . . . Quit trying to get laid!!!! . . . :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

I don't hate gay men, I just hate gay men acting gay....

. . . Oh . . I almost didn't catch that one . . I'm soooo glad YOU posted . .

. . . You wanna know why. . . .

. . Oh I bet you're excited to know . .

. . . . . . . 'Cause . . .

YOU ARE A ROOKIE TOO!!!! . .