Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you feel NJ clubbers are a lot less trendy then NYC clubbers?

Originally posted by lunalounge46

i guess thats why magilicuti has no idea where i'm coming from.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

laughing at your own joke?

all i asked was an opinion and ppl all got mad at me. hey i'm from jersey too so i got nothing against it. i love north jersey.

if anyone took it the wrong way in me saying nj has no class that's wrong. take it easy everyone its just a club board.

and as for inyourdreams, luv ya babe

Originally posted by clubkitty

why do you constantly post on the jersey board stupid topics comparing jersey to nyc???? when i go out to nyc clubs (which is every weekend) more than half of the people are usually from jersey!!

this girl stating she goes to nyc clubs every weekend like that's some sort of accomplishment or something

Originally posted by lunalounge46

your right it is just a clubboard, i'm just having fun with this, so relax. i guess your a little sensitive i see?

don't take things personal, because like u said it is just a clubboard.

just bothering me a bit that everyone is jumping on me for really no reason

Originally posted by djdanfury

People from jersey have much less to work with than people in New york........Where can you find a Diesel, D&G, Versace, or Armani in Jersey besides in short hills..........If you live in new york...its much easier for you to see the latest and trendiest.....Jersey people work with Bang bang, and whatever random Custo stuff Nordstrom has......lol

Hey bro ,,

where is there a Bang Bang in jeresey?????

SFsatVet

Originally posted by magilicuti

this girl stating she goes to nyc clubs every weekend like that's some sort of accomplishment or something

:rolleyes: why don't you quote my post one more time......third times a charm....maybe next time you will say something halfway intelligent!!! :rolleyes:

i got nothing against u kitty, if you wanna post and call me out that's fine. i won't diss back cus its really not worth my time.

i'm just here to post on my experiences in clubs and to find out what's hot. if you don't like my posts don't read them, simple as that. let's just stop it because i do'nt feel like flaming you and i don't think anyone else cares to read our fights. my apologies if i have offended you

Originally posted by magilicuti

i got nothing against u kitty, if you wanna post and call me out that's fine. i won't diss back cus its really not worth my time.

i'm just here to post on my experiences in clubs and to find out what's hot. if you don't like my posts don't read them, simple as that. let's just stop it because i do'nt feel like flaming you and i don't think anyone else cares to read our fights. my apologies if i have offended you

i didn't mean to start a war............i just thought what you had written on the new york board was soo tacky.....and i knew that probably a lot of people on the jersey board had missed it, and would get a good laugh out of it......that is why i posted that! for you to call me a slut.....when you know nothing about me......that is very offensive.....you can call me a bitch and i could care less....but a slut.....i am definately not!! no more drama coming from this kitty......i promise!!!!

:D lisa:D

Why even let him offend you... He obviously has a warped mind. His posts are ignorant and rediculous. He called you a slut, you should take it as a compliment since that is the type of girl he is interested in. No girl other that a straight up SLUT would allow this douch bag to touch her, never mind on the floor of a club.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Why even let him offend you... He obviously has a warped mind. His posts are ignorant and rediculous. He called you a slut, you should take it as a compliment since that is the type of girl he is interested in. No girl other that a straight up SLUT would allow this douch bag to touch her, never mind on the floor of a club.

well said

Originally posted by clubkitty

i didn't mean to start a war............i just thought what you had written on the new york board was soo tacky.....and i knew that probably a lot of people on the jersey board had missed it, and would get a good laugh out of it......that is why i posted that! for you to call me a slut.....when you know nothing about me......that is very offensive.....you can call me a bitch and i could care less....but a slut.....i am definately not!! no more drama coming from this kitty......i promise!!!!

:D lisa:D

i don't want to know what you thought what was tacky about my post. let's just leave it at that so there is no more "drama." i posted my fun experience at sf. i'm sorry people got angry at me because i had fun or whatever. as soon as i said i danced with a girl i thought was good looking people were calling her a transvestite and me a prick. i'm sorry, i guess i'll keep my experiences to myself. but on the other hand people should just not read my posts then. if i don't agree with something i don't feel the need to bash it. as for calling you a slut, that's right i do'nt know you, but you do'nt know me as well. you called me out, so let's remember that. this post started off at TWO words. i asked a question and stated my opinion. now i'm being called ignorant? if you do'nt agree with me that's fine. i'm from nj myself and i do have respect for my state.

and for a lot of the guys that suddenly just jump on the let's bash magilicuti bandwagon (i won't mention any names) that's fine with me. Why you guys hate me i don't know. i mean if any of you other guys had fun at a club i'd applaud it but that's just me. I don't get mad when others have fun. i don't see anything warped about wanting to dance with a girl. i'm sure all the guys on the board would never say 1/3 of those things to my face that they have said on the board. and if i ever do meet any of the people that bashed me on this board i'll still say hello and give a handshake even. that's just me, take it easy on me i'm just here to have fun. i'll say again, if you don't like my post DON'T READ THEM. if they are so ignorant and stupid then you are pretty ignorant yourself to read something that pisses you off no? that's like burning yourself when you know it hurts. just don't do it. put me on your ignore list if that is what it takes. if you noticed i NEVER started a fight with anyone on here, only defended myself. now everyone is acting like they never used a swear word in here...

Originally posted by sigmagal

after reading your post again sigmagal i got pissed off. you saying all the girls i dance with are sluts? you don't even know me man. seriously that is fucked up. to me and the girls i have ever danced with