Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did everyone get for Christmas??

vixenfoxxy

Shady did you get a pack of Depends to help with your carpet soiling problems?

Vixen got:

An engraved Tiffany Bracelet and matching keyring

An externalized CD burner for her laptop

A black satin business suit

Yacht club fleece and bag

A Vestax mixer from the coolest Greek guy EVER *mUaHz*

Assorted clothing and jewelry, lots of cash and nailpolish.

Was that a Long Island Christmas or what?

Pretty much same shit just a different year. Money, about 15 bottles of wine, some new gear, a chip for the dish, so now I can get every channel on it without paying, gotta love the black market! Umm had a very nice cell phone, but had to give it back, it was an "improper" gift to accept, plus my phone is just fine, but it would be neat to be able to fax and email on a color phone. And to top it off I had some fuckin idiot's puke in my backseat and on one of my shirts. Do you know how hard it is to clean it off of leather, what a great morning it's been. If only that was a guy I would've killed him, stupid beeootch's can't handle they're liquor:blown: Well there goes my day to shit, fucking crap smells and so does my car, I refuse to go anywhere today, good thing I got the dish with all 700 channels! Oh and there goes another one of my shirts, now only if I could get my hilfiger back from someone here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA yo Pgiddy at least I didn't puke in your car! So there. Better clean that shit up before I get back 'cause I'm not havin' it. Look you want a tip from the master (not that you ever listen to me)? Use Febreze. The stuff is unbeatable. Go get your ass back out there with some armorall, clean all the crap off, get it nice and shiny, then Febreze the whole back seat. Take a washcloth, mist some on then smooth it over the seats, spray the floor with it. You aren't getting the sweatshirt back so suck it up. I am holding it as compensation for your being such an annoyance. Besides it matches my white jazz shoes so I wear it to kickline. Better to spill wine than to puke on, biscottino. Wa wa! This "inappropriate" gift.. was this the ex girlfriend or the chick from the office? lololol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not cleaning that, I thought about it for 2 seconds. So I will just hold my breath and drive as fast as possible to the car wash and let them deal. Yes the gift was from the ex. the office chick is officially done with, finally. So your holding the shirt for compensation, it should be the other way around. Wait why don't you turn your IM on. BTW, whats your sister look like??:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm not cleaning that, I thought about it for 2 seconds. So I will just hold my breath and drive as fast as possible to the car wash and let them deal. Yes the gift was from the ex. the office chick is officially done with, finally. So your holding the shirt for compensation, it should be the other way around. Wait why don't you turn your IM on. BTW, whats your sister look like??:rolleyes:

You mean to tell me you didn't clean it yet? Listen, go get your prissbag ass out to the car and START SCRUBBING. You disappoint me... repeatedly :rolleyes: Overall PGiddy, you suck :D I would turn IM on but 1) DSL is overloaded at the moment by all the fucksticks that just got it and installed it yesterday, and 2) I can't install downloads on the server system without an administrator password, which all my coworkers have, but I don't wish to ask them for because then they will know just how little I am doing. My sister looks like she'd kick your sorry ass in ten seconds flat just for being such a loserpie. :rolleyes::blank:smash2.gif

Pgiddy's passengers: dpuke.gif

Are you kidding me, I'm not cleaning up someone else's puke, I'd puke if I had to smell that, although it was kettleone, yumm that sounds good right now. But just answer the question, what does she look like? Is she the original vixenfoxxy? Do you have any pics of her in some booty shorts? If so please send them along, thanks:D Hurry I'm getting ready to watch Legally Blonde, are you in it by any chance?:laugh:

Are you kidding me, I'm not cleaning up someone else's puke, I'd puke if I had to smell that, although it was kettleone, yumm that sounds good right now. But just answer the question, what does she look like? Is she the original vixenfoxxy? Do you have any pics of her in some booty shorts? If so please send them along, thanks:D Hurry I'm getting ready to watch Legally Blonde, are you in it by any chance?:laugh:

Yes, I star in that.

No, she is not the original Vixenfoxxy, this is

attachment.php?s=&postid=531954

She doesn't own booty shorts and you can plan that she never will.

well I'm sure she is still nice and obviously she has good taste!;)

Now that guy driving, I don't think he should be holding his hand out the window, that doesn't seem like the proper way of driving, unless he is in NY and is flipping someone off. That picture is too much:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

How cuuuuuuuuute is my Ralphie????!!!?!?!?! :D :D :D

He's chillin' out in the parking lot :)

:idea: Can I buy it from you? I need a second car for when I get my license back(11 days,yesss) that I can just crash around and not give a shit about and thats slow. So it fits the mold perfectly, plus you'll still get to drive it!

You can just kiss my ass instead.

Entertain me, I'm bored and have a half hour left to go. :(

OK fine that'll be just as fun as banging your car around.

As for the entertainment, sorry no can do, I can't entertain for a whole 1/2 hr.

Sincerely,

The one minute man

well i got a real bad headache and stuffed myself to much for Christmas...

i have the snots..ahh choooo and i dont wanna be in the cold..hey vixen i just heard the party was cancelled?? did u know about this??

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

OK fine that'll be just as fun as banging your car around.

As for the entertainment, sorry no can do, I can't entertain for a whole 1/2 hr.

Sincerely,

The one minute man

um pgiddy the one minute man??? remind me to never ask your advice on sex

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

um pgiddy the one minute man??? remind me to never ask your advice on sex

cd

doll16.jpg

Yeah but it's guaranteed to be the best one minute of your life:laugh: Kidding, obviously I wouldn't promote myself as the one minute man on a public board, now would I. So start firing away with all your questions regarding sex.

Sincerely,

Dr. PGiddy(one hr. man, formerly one minute man)

Like I'm gonna believe that :rolleyes:

:idea: Guess I'll just have to prove it, consider it a favor, don't say I never do anything for you:D :D Great so what day are you coming back? I'll even have a license when you get back, can't wait to finally drive legally.:)