Clubplanet Nightlife Community

He Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

My otter half actaully popped the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic and JBR I am so happy you were there!

This is going to be one crazy wedding!

I would not have missed this for the world........Anyway, he needed the help in not chickening out!!!!!!! Only 60 Hour til the ride picks us up....R U READY???????????

My otter half actaully popped the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic and JBR I am so happy you were there!

This is going to be one crazy wedding!

LV: First, Congrats--Thanks for taking care of me on Saturday nite and looking out for me with that other thing. Second, its time to give you a little free legal advice. Normally, if you are given an engagement ring its considered a conditional gift which you would have to give back if, God forbid, anything ever happened. But in your case, b/c C gave you the ring on a holiday, its yours as a gift free and clear regardless of whatever happens.

Anyway--Congrats and I'll see you on Friday--Email me--I think were getting a table

Originally posted by whataboutme

b/c C gave you the ring on a holiday, its yours as a gift free and clear regardless of whatever happens.

Anyway--Congrats and I'll see you on Friday--Email me--I think were getting a table

Great seeing you on Saturday and all but since when is December 23 considered a Holiday? I know Bayonne has liberal laws on legal and holiday issues, but this is ridiculous!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: j/k

Also, let me know about Friday and the VIP table. We have between 6-8 people coming up via LIMO so we NEED to celebrate the engagement and the birthdays!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by whataboutme

LV: First, Congrats--Thanks for taking care of me on Saturday nite and looking out for me with that other thing. Second, its time to give you a little free legal advice. Normally, if you are given an engagement ring its considered a conditional gift which you would have to give back if, God forbid, anything ever happened. But in your case, b/c C gave you the ring on a holiday, its yours as a gift free and clear regardless of whatever happens.

Do you always have to think like a lawyer????

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the congrats!

Emmitt looks like the weeding will probably be Oct 2001!

I am very afraid of this wedding. May be we should have it at WORLD! Ha ha just kidding but it will be crazy no doubt.

JBR I AM READY for Friday! Who is meeting up w/ us?????

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I would not have missed this for the world........Anyway, he needed the help in not chickening out!!!!!!! Only 60 Hour til the ride picks us up....R U READY???????????

Yes does anyone have the CHICKEN SAUCE???????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Emmitt looks like the weeding will probably be Oct 2001!

JBR I AM READY for Friday! Who is meeting up w/ us?????

You should definitely think about re-scheduling this date a you have already missed it!!!!!!

We have 6 definites (2 otters, jen, me, and S & B) COSMIC is not officially confirmed!!!!!! I need to make the call today to confirm transportation!!!!!