Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Rich Luzzi track?

hojo53

Originally posted by inyourdreams

No surprise, in case you haven't noticed I love all of Eddie Baez's tracks...and the Rich Luzzi's were no exception, the fact that he's a cutie also helps when I listen :laugh:

Dont you have one of his cut off shirts autographed and hanging on ur wall?;)

Originally posted by inyourdreams

I actually happen to *like* Rich Luzzi...:D

I happen to like him too.Goddam hes one hot MOFO.A guy who looks like that who cares what he sings like lol. And I was chatting with him IN PLUSh here on LOng Island a couple weeks ago .. And we discussed where are you my love.. He said the only reason no one likes it is because JP hasn't played it yet.. LMAO..and once JP plays it everyone will like it.. Also there is an upcoming project with him and someone that is BIG TIme in the music industry..

the name of the song is

rich luzzi- Come Into My Life (eddie baez mix)

not "where are you my love"

im not a big luzzi fan, but he had his one hot wonder, and ill still listen to his new trak every now and then...

girly : i doubt jp will ever in his life play this so luzzi must be smokin his crack pipe b4 he talked to you.

Originally posted by clubhead3k

the name of the song is

rich luzzi- Come Into My Life (eddie baez mix)

not "where are you my love"

im not a big luzzi fan, but he had his one hot wonder, and ill still listen to his new trak every now and then...

girly : i doubt jp will ever in his life play this so luzzi must be smokin his crack pipe b4 he talked to you.

The song is called where are you my love listen to the chorus..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by girly

The song is called where are you my love listen to the chorus..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

\

the chorus has nothing to do with the name of the song.

it was changed last minute. and the name of the song is "come into my life" not "where are you my love"

trust meeeeeee i knowwwwwwwww

\

it was changed last minute. and the name of the song is "come into my life" not "where are you my love"

U know? Oh you are just so cooooooollllll... Can i be you please???????:rolleyes: You know nothing STFU..

\

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: u need one of the buckets for the shit ure talkin :tongue: :tongue: LOLOLOL

sextacy. your talkin alot of shiz..

lol

girly. i never said i was cool. im just trying to answer the question the post was about.

and i dont know alot. never said i do . im jsut confident in answering this question.

i didnt mean anything to u.. im sorry if you get so offended when i talk about your love.. its aight.