Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**DANNY HOWELLS @ VINYL- New Years Eve ROLL CALL**

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jbocc10

listen rob..... you forget who you first went with to hear howells there????????? you shoudlve said, "me msoprano, and jbocc will be rolling up around 3 or 4!!!!! bitch. :laugh:

Did I meet you at Roxy? :confused: Don't worry, you won't have to ask me & fiery if we are having a good time...we'll be having a blast...

The only question I think I'll hear is PFloyd asking..."Anyone have $$ for a train ticket? It's 6 am and I wanna go hoooome...."

As for Msoprano...don't underestimate my girl hon...:D

Originally posted by ReginaP

Did I meet you at Roxy? :confused: Don't worry, you won't have to ask me & fiery if we are having a good time...we'll be having a blast...

The only question I think I'll hear is PFloyd asking..."Anyone have $$ for a train ticket? It's 6 am and I wanna go hoooome...."

As for Msoprano...don't underestimate my girl hon...:D

i probably met you at roxy, but if not i ll meet u at vinyl :)

i think i will have a good time, but only if everyone else does. (what are we talking about when we say, "a good time"?)

hey fellas im confused as to who these clowns are, and who is calling out who.... all i know is, im goin strong that night, no givin up, and as for BlaZyn i want u there with bells on... maybe u can not be a crackhead in the lounge all night and actually come dance. looks like msoprano is gonna break his Vinyl-Howells cherry and me and pfloyd will have to show you what youve missed. :roll: :roll: :smoke:

, stick by me and you are guaranteed to go home with a chick!

Jon and Adam...........maybe I should stay away so you can work your charm? lol you know I could use a few dates hehe especially in the condition I may be in you guys better warm up and stretch beforehand :)

the rest of my Roxy partners in crime...I'll see you there I'm wearing a beige/gold colored top and black pants I'm either going to straighten my hair or it'll be curley hmmmmmmmmm

so do you boys have your sexy dresses ready? :)

I'll be there when the doors open to claim my speaker see you at the first meetup at 2am I guess

Originally posted by fierydesire

well there will be differnt meetups in the chill room hun. One at 2 and 5 so just come by to either one..and there will be Cpers there;)

i dont think im even gonna get in till like 5:30 6 cause of our plans but who knows....we'll see what happens

BG