Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skiers make better lovers

Now that we all agree on that, i wanna say a big FU to Mount Snow, aka Mount Blow im Wilmington VT.

So me and a buddy drive 4 hours yesterday for some great Vermont skiing. We get there, and the fuckers charge us $52 for lift tix. We have our own skiis, so we figured we'd shell out maybe $25-35 for tix, the fuckers charged $52!!! Adding to the insult, many trails were closed and 90% of the open trails were pure ice. we shouldve brought our ice skates, what kind of shit is that? how can someone charge you 52 bucks for ice? thats bullshit. FUCK MOUNT BLOW.

i need some good mountains that dont charge an arm and a leg for lift tix. the cheapest ones are Bellayere and Camelback, but they are complete bunny slopes. i cant wait till i go to Tremblant in 2 weeks, thats a real mountain.

You gotta go to the smaller mountains up north if you want to keep money in your bank account.

Either that or go on those bus trips..........which is what I used to do. $30-$35 for a ride to and from and a lift ticket. Then again, I used to live closer to the northern ski resorts.

Where's the snow?? I can't wait to hit the slopes, but I'm not gonna make the trip upstate or northern new england until we get a major snowstorm. I know it's pretty cold and they're probably blowing man-made snow on the trails, but that doesn't make it worth my wild to skip work and drive several hours only to encounter a similar situation like the one described in the original post.

Mount Snow is a pretty good mountain...when it has snow. Be patient my mountain worshipers and save your vacation days for when the blizzard hits in late january and february.

mount snow is deffinatly the best closest mt when there is snow, but what did you expect so far this year?? you should have just asked me, who was up there, and I would have yold you it was hovering around 32 degress and raining all night. sunday was was a much nicer day, 40 degress and not a cloud in the sky. I was looking up at the mt from my house on monday saying, dam, people are really skiing today.

also bro, mt snow has a 'snow garentee' for days just like that where if you have taken at least one run, you can return your lift ticket within an hour for a full refund.

yo realz, what Greeks? nah im going with a group of college kids, its like 20 of us, were going with SkiTravel, ive been doing this for like 3 years, Tremblant is the best party mountain in the east by far. The girls speak french, the crepes are delicious and the lap dances are only 6 bucks. i love canada!