Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ZONE NightClub

I went to this club "Zone" [in Cedar Grove] a few weeks ago (KTU Factory was there) and it was surprisingly good. Music was excellent, the place looked really nice and the crowd was very good, although not really packed, which may or may not be a good thing. Has anyone else heard of "Zone"?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by clubchx7

I went to this club "Zone" [in Cedar Grove] a few weeks ago (KTU Factory was there) and it was surprisingly good. Music was excellent, the place looked really nice and the crowd was very good, although not really packed, which may or may not be a good thing. Has anyone else heard of "Zone"?

Since you obviously work there...LOL, what is the name of the mix of final chapter they play on the ktu commericals for zone????????

You must either be a promoter or have not been to many clubs. I am from Verona (the town next to Cedar Grove), know a lot of people that go to and have been to the Zone. AND IT SUCKS! Its terrible! The music is cheese, the crowd is full of clueless rejects, and by "not really packed" do you mean 6 or 7 people, cause thats what I witnessed the time I was there Friends have also told me that it is always pretty much empty. Is too bad, cause its so close to me, but because it was sp bad, I have not returned after that one visit.

CGM - I appreciate your response. I also gave it some credence until I saw you posted Rich Luzzi as your favorite performance.

& just for the record I dont work at zone, I have been to all the major NYC/NJ clubs numerous times and the last time I went to zone there were hundreds of people there (not single digits) - the walls just weren't busting.

I do agree that the crowd was not a typical NYC club crowd but it wasn't all bad. There are advantages to not having a 100% meat head crowd.

Your response and opinions are still appreciated.

J

CGM - I appreciate your response. I also gave it some credence until I saw you posted Rich Luzzi as your favorite performance.

& just for the record I dont work at zone, I have been to all the major NYC/NJ clubs numerous times and the last time I went to zone there were hundreds of people there (not single digits) - the walls just weren't busting.

I do agree that the crowd was not a typical NYC club crowd but it wasn't all bad. There are advantages to not having a 100% meat head crowd.

Your response and opinions are still appreciated.

J

If you have been to all the "MAJOR" nyc/nj clubs "NUMEROUS" times, then you wouldn't think Zone was good!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I have been to the Zone quite a few times and I have to agree. The music is great and we have always had a great time. They got off to a slow start. The first few times I was there it was kind of slow but recently the place is packed and everyone seems to be having fun. And what a show the bartenders put on!! I think everyone needs to give them chance.

Originally posted by clubcat

I have been to the Zone quite a few times and I have to agree. The music is great and we have always had a great time. They got off to a slow start. The first few times I was there it was kind of slow but recently the place is packed and everyone seems to be having fun. And what a show the bartenders put on!! I think everyone needs to give them chance.

haha another promoter or a different username but same promoter as before.

All I heard was shit about that place. Haven't been there though... so I guess I shouldn't talk. Just sayin what I heard about it though from EVERYONE that I know went there.