Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ BG at Rutger's Olde Queens this Thurs!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever has not come out yet to hear DJ BG on the 1's and 2's at Olde Queens is missing out on the heart of Rutger's underground house scene. This Thurs should be big because as rumor has it, he will be spinning alot of new stuff to get the crowd going nuts! Come check out the hottest place on Thurs nights in NJ.......

hahaha....carusos just trying to rep my night....im trying to get the hiphop cheeze heads out of my bar and fill it with house heads....last week i played about 50/50 house/hiphop...its a good time for when you dont feel like going to a club but still want to hear decent music....

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

hahaha....carusos just trying to rep my night....im trying to get the hiphop cheeze heads out of my bar and fill it with house heads....last week i played about 50/50 house/hiphop...its a good time for when you dont feel like going to a club but still want to hear decent music....

BG

Hey I like hop hip type music. HEHEHE, jk. Glad to hear that you are finally swinging in the right direction MR. DJ BG(ibclubbin). Yo can you also clear out the meat heads and bring more ladies than beef in?? that would be fantastic! Hope to see you on NEw Years! I'm in Fort Lauderdale now till the 29th enjoying the great weather and stuff. PVD at SPACE tommorwo night! Anyway see you people soon. For anyone who is in the New Brunswick area look out for the 3rd dinner/drinks meetup on Thursday the 24th. So far it seems like Stuff Yer FAce is a good spot but i'm open for suggestions. PM me for info. Don't forget about Gaebel's on Monday!! I hope that is still going on. Peace

teklord, you fell of the face of the earth during finals!!!! i should have studied..didnt do so hot this semester :(....oh well, fuck it...

tonight was good....ive been playing about half and half house and hiphop...tonight i did 3 sets of house...each one got a lot harder and faster then the one before it....it was pretty decent considering its winter break

tek, what u doin for NYE? pm me bro...i have to spin that night but after we might go to a sicktracks party, maybe SF maybe Vinyl...lemmie know what youve been up to

BG