Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hardcore rules

Originally posted by deeprock

You mean hardcore as in 25 ta Life, Sick of it All, Madball, Agnostic Front? Or club hardcore? :confused:

That's what drew my attention to this post also. I kinda figured it was club hardcore but looked anyways...was hoping someone was discussing good ole fashioned NYHC !!

Originally posted by deeprock

You mean hardcore as in 25 ta Life, Sick of it All, Madball, Agnostic Front? Or club hardcore? :confused:

Holy shit, I used to go to hardcore shows when I was like 13-17. But most people have no idea what hardcore is. Shit I miss those days. The best show Ive ever saw was Strife and War Zone, rip Ray Beez. Next time a good show comes around we should do a hardcore CP meetup lol.

Originally posted by launch

The best show Ive ever saw was Strife and War Zone, rip Ray Beez.

Was it the one at Wetlands? If so, I was there :eek: Best show I ever saw was the Agnostic Front reunion, oh and any Earth Crisis show--say what you will about their politics, but those guys were siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick:grin:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

That would be affirmative.

Ask heretic909

Did I hear my name mentioned?

I just got back from a week out in the good ol' Pacific Northwest and I see this topic. Niiiiice. :)

If you wanna hear some fuckin hardcore, come down to Flamingo East on a Friday. I start playin the hardcore after 3am mixing between doomcore, Rotterdam, and just plain ol' gabber. I stay away from the speedcore stuff since it's usually too fast for these pinners to dance to down here. Basically, I just play mid-tempo hardcore and dancefloor gabber, but I'll throw in some harder shit every now and then.

Other styles that rock are anything that ends in "core". Hardcore, doomcore, nordcore, breakcore, speedcore (or terrorcore as the Europeans call it), etc. Check out Subsurface (the link is in my sig) where I've got some of my original hardcore tracks posted as RealMedia files under my Von Strecker alias. There's a mix cd and a single of "Heretic" available for purchase on there too if any of you feel like supporting my ass. :D

Originally posted by launch

Holy shit, I used to go to hardcore shows when I was like 13-17. But most people have no idea what hardcore is. Shit I miss those days. The best show Ive ever saw was Strife and War Zone, rip Ray Beez. Next time a good show comes around we should do a hardcore CP meetup lol.

i still rock my warzone hoody :)