bluegirl

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

but i dont think that will ever happen

why do i always want the impossible

me and my fantasies!

didnt you want a 3some with tasty?

Hmm tasty lina and glow! I am speechless

Can I make a cameo as say the Pizza delivery guy. Maybe while TastyT is licking Glowdancer's juicy slit I can slide in behind and slip my well lubed pepperoni up Glowie's arse. Give her the old in/out until she screams, convulses, and cums hard all over TastyT's face as Tasty's tongue drums relentlessly on GlowDancer's rock-hard clit. Then I pull out and the two of you can blow me and then jerk me off until I explode all over your two beautiful faces. Then I'm off to deliver more pizzas.

Originally posted by mrdick

Can I make a cameo as say the Pizza delivery guy. Maybe while TastyT is licking Glowdancer's juicy slit I can slide in behind and slip my well lubed pepperoni up Glowie's arse. Give her the old in/out until she screams, convulses, and cums hard all over TastyT's face as Tasty's tongue drums relentlessly on GlowDancer's rock-hard clit. Then I pull out and the two of you can blow me and then jerk me off until I explode all over your two beautiful faces. Then I'm off to deliver more pizzas.

and where the hell am i during all this??? i aint gonna be in a threesome so i can sit there and watch ya know :rolleyes::tongue:

hmmm

id like to place an order for a large pie with sausage

and a side of tasty

oh and how long till u cum...

45 min...

ok great

i cant wait

I promise to take as long to cum as you want. And if I have a bad day then I'll eat it out of your ass and pussy until your cum juices join mine all over my face. By then I'll be ready to ream you some more with my hard cock until you spasm all over it again and again in the throes of orgasm.

You do like to cum don't you?

Guest gabo

I promise to take as long to cum as you want. And if I have a bad day then I'll eat it out of your ass and pussy until your cum juices join mine all over my face. By then I'll be ready to ream you some more with my hard cock until you spasm all over it again and again in the throes of orgasm.

what he said.

who exactly r u directing this toward :eek: