Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"the Best Of 2001 By Richie Santana"

THIS FRIDAY DECEMBER 28TH REVOLUTION FRIDAYS CONTINUES @ CLUB ABYSS. COME LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS OF 2001 BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR DJ RICHIE SANTANA. IT WILL BE A MUSICAL JOURNEY INTO WHAT MADE THE TRENDY DANCE TO ALL YEAR LONG. CALL JERRY X @ 732-207-7247 OR JUST ASK FOR MILLENIA GUESTLIST.

THANK YOU

JERRY X

MILLENIA PROMOTION

EVERYBODY LIST THE TRACKS YOU WANNA HEAR, LIKE THAT RICHIE HAS IT WITH HIM.

The track he did with cyndy Mizelle( i think its shine on me)

Angie black-Calling Back

nomad-I wonder(hard house drum remix)

Trance Revolution (macaluso's tribal revolution mix)

adrenaline-shut the fuck up and dance

Pat benatar-We belong(unreleased peak hour remix) ashley ballard(not sure of the track name but very good)..... Im sure there is a bunch that i am missing but this will do for now

Originally posted by djdanfury

Why don't u do the Retro theme with clubs songs the last 5 years or something....why just limit it to this year????????

do the retro metro thing......copy them.......it would be much better than just 2001 blah.........:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

They ARE copying this idea already - from EARTH!! Junior will be doing the same thing this weekend. Can't you promoters come up with anything new and original?? GGEEZZ!!! :puke:

Originally posted by djdanfury

whats the big deal.......if it works than who gives a fawk? Copying or not....it all starts somewhere........

Just think of all the clubs that have been doing the "retro theme", at some point in time, any good idea will be played upon by someone else......

Originally posted by ladybijan22

They ARE copying this idea already - from EARTH!! Junior will be doing the same thing this weekend. Can't you promoters come up with anything new and original?? GGEEZZ!!! :puke:

EVERY CLUB DOES A RETRO.... JUNIOR @ EXIT IS NOT THE FIRST ONE. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF JUNIORS ASS AND MAYBE YOU WOULD NO WHAT IS GOIN ON IN OTHER PLACES.

Originally posted by MILLENIAINC

EVERY CLUB DOES A RETRO.... JUNIOR @ EXIT IS NOT THE FIRST ONE. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF JUNIORS ASS AND MAYBE YOU WOULD NO WHAT IS GOIN ON IN OTHER PLACES.

NO SHIT SHIRLOCK - but don't you think it is about time that you start to earn some of the money these clubs pay your sorry ass?? Merely pointed out that you are already copying an idea (don't need to copy Metros' when you are already copying earth's!)- and that it is GETTING TIRED ALREADY!! Every other week it seems that some wannabepromoter brings up a retro party. Denny's party last week - Junior 2001 classics this week - DANNY this friday - and NOW RICHIE TOO!! OYE VEY!! I love the classics and all - BUT IN MODERATION PLEASE!! Hit me off with some PHAT NEW TRACKS THAT THE DJ THINKS WILL BECOME CLASSICS!!

I know plenty what is going on in other places - and I CERTAINLY don't get my info from promoters - THANK YOU! You are the last source for any sort of info - your always the last to know and usually misinformed in what you do know. Take your sorry ass over to the promo board already! You people are relentless with the shit - try a mailing or something!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The ultimate retro night will be this Friday at Vinyl with DT. The tracks will be from the last 25 years.:) :) :)

You my friend are absolutley correct and this party has been going on well before Junior did it at EARTH, retro parties have been going on for a while, and normally happen around the New Year, if you have been clubbing for a while (and not the last 2 yrs like the mainstream population) you would know this. I am sure Richie is gonna rip it up this Friday......its almost his time for the big city......:)

Originally posted by beyourself420

You my friend are absolutley correct and this party has been going on well before Junior did it at EARTH, retro parties have been going on for a while, and normally happen around the New Year, if you have been clubbing for a while (and not the last 2 yrs like the mainstream population) you would know this. I am sure Richie is gonna rip it up this Friday......its almost his time for the big city......:)

A) Danny's party features classics that go much further back than 2001 - and all who go will be blessed with a fabulous journey of tracks that pre-date some of the people who will be in that room!

B) Juniors classics party this week is only 2001 classics - not the usual classics party he has been known to throw down.

C) Danny's classics party isn't all that old my dear - i believe it

was Junior who did this first.

D) So which one will you be attending?

I am in no way trying to start a fight with you miss ladybijan, but since you asked...... i will first attend Richie's, then I will head out for DT just like every year, I am just mearly trying to state that no one is copying anyone, they always happen around the same time, and, and yes I do know that DT's party covers classics from a long time ago, alot will come from the days of PG, and it will be a wonderful journey

I am in no way trying to start a fight with you miss ladybijan, but since you asked...... i will first attend Richie's, then I will head out for DT just like every year, I am just mearly trying to state that no one is copying anyone, they always happen around the same time, and, and yes I do know that DT's party covers classics from a long time ago, alot will come from the days of PG, and it will be a wonderful journey

Enjoy - and I too will be at Danny - Kevin and Eric WILL KILL ME if I don't make it out this weekend! Do either of them know who you are? I'll introduce myself if they do and point you out to me?

Ladybijan, look for me right by the booth, to the left by the stairs leading up to the bar, you will find me with my traditional "be yourself" shirt on, or i could pull out my baseball T it has a pic of Danny on it....to die for!!! LOL, hope to see you there

WILL DO!! I will be in a burgandy and red velour sweatsuit - possibly a baseball hat also! Hope to see ya there! ;)

Ladybijan, look for me right by the booth, to the left by the stairs leading up to the bar, you will find me with my traditional "be yourself" shirt on, or i could pull out my baseball T it has a pic of Danny on it....to die for!!! LOL, hope to see you there

Exposing yourself to the public are we........:eek:

Its gonna happen sooner or later, might as well be somewhere that I am comfortable, and in my element....just to let you all know I will be at Abyss on Friday, though I will not be in my "be yourself" garb........lol

This is true. Be yourself is the only way to be :D