Clubplanet Nightlife Community

he fucked me ::kinda long i think::

clubkat

and he laid down next to me......looked me in the face while i only looked at darkness ::i had my eyes closed::.....he said "I never realized how beautiful you were".....i said "eat me :rolleyes:....you know damn well those shitty lines dont work with me"......so he shut up.....

and he started to kiss me.....everywhere, but never on the lips......all he did to them was trace them with his fingers......i said "if you want to kiss me, go ahead....dont beat around the bush"......so he did.....and his lips were so soft......he parted my mouth with his tounge.....and gave me the wettest deepest kiss ive ever had in the whole time that ive known him........

so i opened my eyes....and looked into his, which were all glossy and wide from all the shots he had before......his breath smelled of oranges...he asked "whats wrong....y are you staring"....i said "i never noticed how shitty you always looked when you got drunk".....and we both laughed....so hard......and when i stopped giggling.....he kissed me again....and told me that he wanted me....that he missed my smell......

so i turned my face towards his neck and smelled him too.....then i ran my tounge up towards his ear and nibbled and sucked.....and his breath ::already heavy from everything he consumed:: grew faster....and he pushed me back against the bed......and slid off my shirt like a snake....suprised that i was completley naked underneath the shirt...he ran his fingers down my stomach, and kissed the sweet spot between my tits.....and as he did so i placed a hand on either side...and mushed his face inbetween......he got excited and almost drooled a bit....i said "whats the matter...cant take it?"...he said "never the way you always gave it to me".....

so i pushed him back and took his shirt off.....flipped him over and ran my tounge down his spine...and as i was above and behind him, i placed my body on his...and hugged him from behind.......ran my hands down to the buldge that he had in his pants and realized he was ready......i unzipped his pants and slid them off...flipped him over and kissed him from his ankles to his sweet balls.....and i kissed and i kissed....up his shaft and around......but he couldnt take how i was teasing him....

so he got up and pushed me down against the bed....and lifted my skirt.....pushed aside my g....and tounged me down the way he always wanted to....it was messy and dirty and freaky....he slipped 3 fingers in and sucked away at my clit......while with his other hand, held my pelvis up.....so that i could feel so much more.....and when i was ready......he dropped me....nothing was nice and sweet anymore......he spanked my pussy a few times with his cock....and i begged for it in me.....so he did as he was told.....

and he fucked me......

::yum....yum....yum....strayed from my usual fuck me suck me...but hey, ya gotta make loooove sometimes hehe ;)::

Originally posted by clubkat

and he laid down next to me......looked me in the face while i only looked at darkness ::i had my eyes closed::.....he said "I never realized how beautiful you were".....i said "eat me :rolleyes:....you know damn well those shitty lines dont work with me"......so he shut up.....

haha the damn lines..

BTW great tale..man Got me all wet this mid-afternoon;) :jawdrop: