Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One night stands????

SPYGIRL3

never went straight out looking for it... however have wound up doing the early morning walk of shame though... you know when you have to sneak out of the persons house/apt/dorm then get busted by her roomies and there all like pointing and laughing cause you look like dog shit, and you just fucked there whore roomie... damn!

never went straight out looking for it... however have wound up doing the early morning walk of shame though... you know when you have to sneak out of the persons house/apt/dorm then get busted by her roomies and there all like pointing and laughing cause you look like dog shit, and you just fucked there whore roomie... damn!

Thats what college is famous for. That happens to us all.

BTW.........are you posting this because of some recent one night stand SpyGirl????????

Originally posted by dgmodel

LOL.......Poor bebe :(......You been doing the walk of shame a lot lately???

unfortunatley...

Im like the biggest weirdo, i hate these booty calls, and one night stands but i get so drunk that i do it... then i regret it, but then i do it again (i feel horrible afterwards, like used and shit)... like a crackhead hitting the pipe... knows its bad, knows he shouldnt, knows he really doesnt want it but i still do it. Damn! where is the girl who's gonna save me from this madness already!!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thats what college is famous for. That happens to us all.

BTW.........are you posting this because of some recent one night stand SpyGirl????????

No, no, no.....Just wondering... I am playing on the computer, instead of working, I have only had like 2 hours of "sleep", I am going out again tonight!!!!!! I think I need some mental help, but we already knew this;)

Just being nosey and wondering.....I am sure there are guys and girls who DO go out with the intention of scoring.....

Just being nosey and wondering.....I am sure there are guys and girls who DO go out with the intention of scoring.....

I don't go out with the intention of scoring, but I do go out with half the intention of just meeting people, the other half is just to have fun.

I know too many people that go out to get laid.........I think its stupid. I can't understand how you could have a good time if you're known by everyone as the shady perv who keeps asking girls where they live and what their plans are later.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I don't go out with the intention of scoring, but I do go out with half the intention of just meeting people, the other half is just to have fun.

I know too many people that go out to get laid.........I think its stupid. I can't understand how you could have a good time if you're known by everyone as the shady perv who keeps asking girls where they live and what their plans are later.

I totally agree with the first part, going out is suppossed to be fun and meeting cool people makes it better.

Hey didn't you ask me what I was doing later on............

:D :D :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

unfortunatley...

Im like the biggest weirdo, i hate these booty calls, and one night stands but i get so drunk that i do it... then i regret it, but then i do it again (i feel horrible afterwards, like used and shit)... like a crackhead hitting the pipe... knows its bad, knows he shouldnt, knows he really doesnt want it but i still do it. Damn! where is the girl who's gonna save me from this madness already!!!

OMG, I FEEL THE SAME WAY BROTHA!!!:rolleyes: AND I ALWAYS SAY I AINT GUNNA GET THAT FUCKED UP AND GET DIRTY...BUT IT NEVER ENDS THAT WAY CAUSE I AM ALWAYS TO DRUNK TO EVER THINK WIT THE RITE HEAD...

OF COURSE I FEEL BAD...THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I NEVER WANTED A GIRLFRIEND AND I HAVE PASSED MANY "GOOD GIRLS" WHICH I REGRET, BUT AT THAT TIME I WAS HAVIN SO MUCH FUN JUST BEING SINGLE (I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I WAS BEIN SELFISH). NOW I KINDA WANT A GIRL AND I FUCKED UP CAUSE I CANT FIND THAT GOOD GIRL ANYMORE... I DUNNO MAYBE ITS THE HOLIDAYS:( :SOBBING: