Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whose on teh WMC welcoming commitee ???

joeydollaz

whats up? are all u floridians gonna welcome us nasty ass NYers to miami again this year ??? whose the miami welcoming board ?? maybe we can meet for drinks at the clevlander onteh 22nd at like noon -=) ... and i wanna see some miami hotties teher to welcome us (besides the bartenders!).

def need a ny/miami meet up !

see ya in 3 months !

joey...u guys are always welcome here, but i really doubt anyone's going to be waiting for you all to come down here. it's not about miami, or ny, or cali or anyone. it's about music. that's what we're getting together for. there are going to be plenty of meetups during the conference. but it's still 3 months away. we'll iron out the details as the conference approaches. but to say that you want some miami hotties welcoming you when you get here?!?? i mean c'mon now...who the f are you?

joey you know i luv ya, but ppl from ny/nj/and all over the place post constantly "yo yo yo yo i'm coming down"... as if everyone is supposed to drop what they're doing and come celebrate...

all the miami pps are mad cool and i'm sure you'll meet a bunch of 'em during conference- but we got a while till then...

and oh yeah, whatever you do, do not stand at the door of a club and be like "yo we came all the way down from n.y." and expect preferential treatment -you'll be standing out there all night ;)

-luv ya hun' -going to vinyl tonight/maybe roxy too, hope to see ya soon, happy new year if dont,

luv d

what when u guys dont go somewhere ( specially when u dont live ina place qwhere bikini tops and cut off is typical daytime attire and 9 out of 10 girls are bangin u dont wanna see hottie when u get there ?? sorry if i'm excited ot be back in teh place that has more hot chicks per square foot than any other place on earth

and lil d i wont be at the door screaming i'm from NY .. what do u think, i'm some kind of moron ?? i knwo how to act and handle myself at teh door in miami or anywhere else.

there are meet up every week up here, i just figured maybe there would be a meet up for everyone who uses any board on here could chill ... if theer was a conference that had ppl flocking to NY i'm sure meet up would be planned like mad ... whatever its all good, i can party myself.

:blown:

Originally posted by sobeton

"i wanna see some miami hotties teher to welcome us (besides the bartenders!)"

you can find them here . Lol yo, I’m sure come conference time ny/miami cp crews ,will be tearing some sh*t up here in sunny florida. :)

Peace, Sobeton

at least u hear me !

and have a sence of humor !!

sobeton you better be at the tresure island meet up !

=)

Originally posted by joeydollaz

and lil d i wont be at the door screaming i'm from NY .. what do u think, i'm some kind of moron ?? i knwo how to act and handle myself at teh door in miami or anywhere else.

:blown:

damn joey i didnt think my response was that offensive- :blank: no offense intended

sobeton you better be at the tresure island meet up !

=)

you know it.. :) trust me bro, you'll have a good time down here. we will make sure that !! by then, I'm sure will have a few things put together. Have Happy New Year !! Peace, Sobeton

sorry i snapped at you d i was feeling attacked .... u know i love u

see you at albaya tonight ! xoxoxoxo

it's aight hun'... i'll see you at abaya later... we'll get a shot and start ripping on each other about this thread ;)

btw, you'll meet one of the miami cp'ers (staceyg5) there with me tonight :D

Originally posted by sobeton

you know it.. :) trust me bro, you'll have a good time down here. we will make sure that !! by then, I'm sure will have a few things put together. Have Happy New Year !! Peace, Sobeton

i'm not worried about that ! this is my forth year down there, i fuckgin love miami ! every time i come home i say i wnana move there 2 years ago i actually found a job down teher and almost left NY. i had just recieved my tickets when posted this thread ... i just i was just excited ... see u then

happy new year !

originally posted by littledit's aight hun'... i'll see you at abaya later... we'll get a shot and start ripping on each other about this thread

btw, you'll meet one of the miami cp'ers (staceyg5) there with me tonight

hells yeah baby muuuuuuuah !

drunk!