Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Heard That There Is A New Lounge Opening In Paramus!!??!!??

yeah i heard about it. i didn't know adam and billy are promoting it. they have enough clubs don't they?

i love lounges, can't wait till it opens. im sick of the same old scene, i hope it something new and not done before in nj.

the only clubs i like in jersey is mediterrean,and metro.

sometime joeys, thats because its like 5 minutes from my house.

keep me updated on this lounge, im looking for forward to it.

nooooooo. adam and billy aren't the promoters on that party, i know that because i know adam and billy and i also know the people who are doing this lounge. different people, i would tell you whos promoting that lounge but i don't know if they want anybody to know yet. but it will be a phat place the owner is a good friend of mine.

The Lounge is the same spot that was"The Dragon", then "Kokomos" and then "Junipers".

The party will be brought to you cortesy of PRIMETIME aka Tommy D and Jake. The resident is slated to be Louis Todaro.

Let's hope that Tommy took a lesson from last night at HB and matches the balls that Bon showed he had by booking Max Graham. I say that because he was there and checked it out.

Tommy - Examine your booking policy and try booking people outside your normal circle of DJ's. It is time for new sounds in NJ. You saw the proof of that last night.

we know who the promoters are because ultraviolet posted the topic as a new thread "did you hear about a new lounge in paramus" I mean guys "aka jake a or wassim" give up this bullshit on line we know what you are tryin' to do,no one cares about the new place you guys are trying to promote , because your parties are all full of shit and you guys are washed out and been washed out...

Originally posted by laraver

The Lounge is the same spot that was"The Dragon", then "Kokomos" and then "Junipers".

sweet thats like 2 min from my house. thing is every place that has been there has tanked, what makes this one any different? i need more places around here to pregame, hope this works out and isnt a cheese fest. what happened to junipers? i thought they were doing ok.

ultraviolet is not my screen name its a friends,but couple of my room mate and i use it and sometimes friends who come by.I found out who used it to post that stupid post about a new club opening,I rather not say his name,yes we are opening a new spot and i know its going to be of the hook,but for wishfulthinkn,i know its kosta stop talking shit,lets stop this shit and grow up.you do your thing and ill do my thing.I don't need to prove anything to anyone,i do what i have to do to make things work and to make a living.oh yea by the way if we are so washed out, how come we can get a job anytime we want,unlike u you have to take so much shit from jimmy and get treated like a dog and only get paid $200.every 2weeks.PLEASE LET'S STOP THIS SHIT I DON'T WANT TO BE ON THIS CLUB PLANET THING,NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT.BUT I DON'T THINK CLUB PLANET IS FOR TALKING SHIT TO EACH OTHER.

Originally posted by ultraviolet80

ultraviolet is not my screen name its a friends,but couple of my room mate and i use it and sometimes friends who come by.I found out who used it to post that stupid post about a new club opening,I rather not say his name,yes we are opening a new spot and i know its going to be of the hook,but for wishfulthinkn,i know its kosta stop talking shit,lets stop this shit and grow up.you do your thing and ill do my thing.I don't need to prove anything to anyone,i do what i have to do to make things work and to make a living.oh yea by the way if we are so washed out, how come we can get a job anytime we want,unlike u you have to take so much shit from jimmy and get treated like a dog and only get paid $200.every 2weeks.PLEASE LET'S STOP THIS SHIT I DON'T WANT TO BE ON THIS CLUB PLANET THING,NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT.BUT I DON'T THINK CLUB PLANET IS FOR TALKING SHIT TO EACH OTHER.

JAKE

First off do a little research before you start talking shit. Ask Dave the moderator to check the IP address of wishfulthinkn then have dave check the IP adresses that I have signed on from (home and work) when he proves its not me you can apologize. U are the one who's talking shit. i have better things to do with my time than to deal with little children like you. Thanx anyway and good luck with your new party.

IF YOUR NOT BUSY JAN 11TH DJ SKRIBBLES IS SPINNING AT IMAGE I GOT A COMP FOR YOU IF YOUR COMING BY. OH AND WE HAVE AMBER THE 18TH

IMAGE FRIDAYS!!!

FREE ADMISSION FOR EVERYONE BEFORE 10:30

$ 10 TILL MIDNIGHT $15 AFTER

to jake, tommy, and kosta, and whoever wisfulthinking is,

lets all just get along, we're all in it for the money, doesn't mean we have to cutthroat each other, when we get the first chance.

kosta is always positive on people and promoters opening new parties whether its image or not. jake and tommy, you guys are great promoters and you know it, so don't let what people say bring you guys down or piss you off. im sure your new spot is going to be off da hook, and i wish you guys the best of luck. jake and tommy i know you guys are doing metro on new years eve but if you get a chance stop by mediterraneo(luna lounge), we're open till 12:00pm the next day. back to the point, lets stop the bullshit,and lets all make money. besides promoters, we're all friends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

ALI.

Originally posted by skeemr4

No offense, but I heard 8 people were at Image on Friday night...True or not??? Would be a shame cuz that club did have some potential...

It was a slow night I wouldnt exactly say 8 ppl. with the holidays and all we havent put into promotions for this passed friday and the next but were kicking it up again on January 11th with DJ Skribble and Amber the week after on the 18th. Every Friday we are going to be featuring guest DJ's and performers. I have no douubt Image Fridays will be back in no time.

Happy New Year to all Have a safe one.

Kosta

Kosta

How do u rip on me and my parties when you cant even get a party started at image? And yes its the holiday weekend your club should be doing more people because people are home from school and dont have work on monday b/c of new years i didnt hear of any other clubs complain about the weekend. Just giving you the advice u gave me think b4 u type.

stephen

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Kosta

How do u rip on me and my parties when you cant even get a party started at image? And yes its the holiday weekend your club should be doing more people because people are home from school and dont have work on monday b/c of new years i didnt hear of any other clubs complain about the weekend. Just giving you the advice u gave me think b4 u type.

stephen

Read who gives you advice it was Lunalouunge46 that said think b4 u type. Jan 11th we are kicking off the party. So keep talking shit to yourself buddy. By the way Have fun with your college party im sure when you and your crew turn 21 you'll be able to throw a decent "of age" party till then its 21 and over here and tribecca thats why you FAILED. as far as Image if i cant get the party going with the line up i have in jan feb. i guess ill sit on the bench right next to you. Happy new year.

LMAO.....It doesnt matter if its 18+ or 21+ a party is a party wether u do people or not. I rather stick to college parties than do 21+ parties and not do anything. When a month from now rolls around and Images is out of business because of the new party in paramus that all of us ex promoters that once worked at image once b4 you ill be the one coming back to us for a job.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

LMAO.....It doesnt matter if its 18+ or 21+ a party is a party wether u do people or not. I rather stick to college parties than do 21+ parties and not do anything. When a month from now rolls around and Images is out of business because of the new party in paramus that all of us ex promoters that once worked at image once b4 you ill be the one coming back to us for a job.

Son, we've had the good and the bad. We're not shutting down. And I guarantee you your party in Paramus is not gonna make us "go out of business" South Park 2 the old Dragon-=failed Kokomos=-failed Junipers=-Failed. Good luck. I tend to see a trend setting here. and you happen to be in paramus. Cops are really leniant there...not. So if you dont get the club shut down for dealing K or E like when you got busted at some ones house who we'll leave out of this I see the cops giving the patrons a hard time because thats how paramus is.

READ CAREFULLY.

I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR YOU AND I HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR YOU. SO THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT ME COMING BACK TO YOU FOR A JOB, NICE TRY SON. NEVER. MAYBE IN YOUR DREAMS.

Good luck

Its amazing when you take a club that has failed over and over, Renovate the place, throw some of New Jerseys best djs in there, along with the top party throwers in new jersey and what do you have people who want something different. The older crowd is getting bored of the club scene. They want a new place and this new lounge will take over. See you at the Grand Opening.