Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Girl

bionic

Originally posted by tymathis

Spacegirls , LIVE PA at it finest. SHe's sick with her keyboard, drum machine, fucking motion sensor etc..etc...

gotta love that ACID TRANCE!!!!!

Yeah, my brother saw her at some rave somewhere and said she does all her stuff live and said it was just amazing to see.

That stuff is a little too hard for me to listen to, but every once in a while, i'll pop it in and give my insides a little wake up call....

i like her cds... a little hard acid trance never did anybody any harm :P most tracks follow that same buildup-break-repeat format, and so it begins to get repetitive after a while, but when she mixes it up i want to make sweet passionate love to her right on her MS-2000.

we had the DAT tape discussion after a PA set she did months back... it just seems like too much effort to me. much easier to pretend your spinnin, so why haul in all of that equipment just to pretend you're playing? if it were me doing a PA set i would probably have all of the drum machines on their internal sequencers and then bang shit out on the keyboards. at least there's some element of live performance.

peaz,

rob

Space girl....ugh...she's f*cking insane I love her.....I seen her spin at Air and she was off the hook...only thing is that someone tolled me that when she preforms shes really not spinning..she has it all pre-done and shit...but despite that the woman is incredible...her and DJ Irene are two sick chics....and as for DJ Venom..i got all his cd's....hes another sick MF.....everytime im at a party and hes spinning i go in like a trance just watching him..like I said he's another sick dj to listen and watch....you wanna get a DJ Venom cd....I would say go with either his HOUSe Blend or Staight Bangin.......should also try DJ Irene...Audio Underground....some sick shit there...!!!

Originally posted by princesslolita

I swear like 20 people looked at my friend & I when we screamed this.. ;(

funny.

even stranger though - i think space girl realizes she's been sucking lately.

i think perhaps she let her studio techniques evolve WELL BEYOND what she's able to do live - so she's struggling to make it "seem" live with the keyboard and other toys, while the DAT plays everything else...

i say this because it would be in line with how she was acting - avoiding her fans and hiding behind her boyfriend (literally, he was sitting on her) - after her set at tunnel for one nation.

yo, i don't know about all the K and stuff, but she's AMAZING live. Saw her two weeks ago at Amazura. So good i went out and got her CD. Which was a big disappointment by comparison, so if u liked her disc you'll love her live. She's mesmerizing...

supposed to be back in town in april i think...