Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to go for goa trance these days

hey there,

there is this place in the west village called Neva (a russian lounge/bar/restaurant) that holds weekly goa/psych trance parties on either wednesday or thursday. they have a website so you can just do a search for the place.

synthetic-sadhus and tsunami are 2 goa trance production companies that have actually been throwing a decent number of parties. they both also have websites you can check out for info. there is a tsunami party on new year's eve, a party coming up at vinyl around january 19, and there was a party this past weekend.

also, some raves are featuring a few goa trance Djs these days as well..

give me a date you are interested in and i'll help you out.

;)

ps. i've never been to a goa trance party, but i know a shitload about it b/c i always pick up flyers and research for a friend who is obsessed with it. i want to go soon though!

Originally posted by kitty19

hey there,

there is this place in the west village called Neva (a russian lounge/bar/restaurant) that holds weekly goa/psych trance parties on either wednesday or thursday. they have a website so you can just do a search for the place.

synthetic-sadhus and tsunami are 2 goa trance production companies that have actually been throwing a decent number of parties. they both also have websites you can check out for info. there is a tsunami party on new year's eve, a party coming up at vinyl around january 19, and there was a party this past weekend.

also, some raves are featuring a few goa trance Djs these days as well..

give me a date you are interested in and i'll help you out.

;)

ps. i've never been to a goa trance party, but i know a shitload about it b/c i always pick up flyers and research for a friend who is obsessed with it. i want to go soon though!

hey thanks! i get the emails from tsunami and synthethi sadhus but haven't seen one lately...i don't have a specific date in mind yet because i've been out of town and haven't connected with mr. hottie yet. so i was just looking for something in general that would be available on a whim for when we do connect. i love goa trance, but like he said, it's not easy to find here.