Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy New Year / New Spin on Resolutions...

dgmodel

are you sure youre going to do that??? dont just say youre going to do something then dont, thats worse than not doing anything at all... with that statement comes a lot of dedication and hard work... youll have to come out of your shell a lil bit, youll have to start walking up to girls and talking to them, youll have to hang out with new ppl, youll have to try new things... are you up for this task???

Originally posted by dgmodel

are you sure youre going to do that??? dont just say youre going to do something then dont, thats worse than not doing anything at all... with that statement comes a lot of dedication and hard work... youll have to come out of your shell a lil bit, youll have to start walking up to girls and talking to them, youll have to hang out with new ppl, youll have to try new things... are you up for this task???

yes... are you going to be my wingman?

yes... of course... just dont front... and youre not going to find any girls, sitting alone in the dark in some movie theatre or at a dinnertable @ pizzeria uno... expand your horizons, and see what happends.. come to vegas with us in feb... do something...

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by glowdancer

i have one fear i hope to overcome by next year

i also need to stop running away at the first sight of a relationship

i hope to follow my emotions more

wish me luck

wow this is funny, well i did get into a relationship shortly after that was written but after a few months i ran away like usual.

as far as overcoming my fear to some degree i have not fully though.

dude i crown u the king of bumps :hat:

this ish is friggen old