Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hex Hector Friday Jan 11th 2002

Guest bonsolidd

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

No, not at all, good move, I may go, not sure yet. PPL KNOW HEX, WOW ppl may show up.............DIDN"T TAKE A brain surgeon to figure that out....

This is what I need:

cover charge?

does cover change after a certain time?

If so, I need time and prices?

How much for 1 corona?

How much for a Bud or miller?

How much for a heiniken?

Early drink specials?

If so, what are they and how much?

Shot specials?

What time is last call?

What time does lights come on?

How much is parking?

How much for coat check?

Is mc ringo gonna piss me off with gay shit on stage and ruin the vibe?

Am I gonna get a t shirt?

Will little 18 years olds try and start fights and piss me off?

Will ghetto gansters gonna get in?

Will they hold the line up so I stay in the cold for 15 mins?

Ok you answer these questions I'll probaly go, Hex is awesome. But I warn you, your answers better match exactly what goes down at the club....

Hex better throw down that Whitney Houston tribal Mix!!!! Shit is phat!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

i'll pay for your 1st corona you money crunching geek....

last i checked, if you get in before 10:30, cover is free. so there you go...just saved yourself $20

yes, I"m on a budget, but I'm tired of going out and being ripped off. I want answers, real answers not BS that changes depending on the amount of ppl...But I will find you for that beer.....

Originally posted by saleen351

yes, I"m on a budget, but I'm tired of going out and being ripped off. I want answers, real answers not BS that changes depending on the amount of ppl...But I will find you for that beer.....

:eek: OMG Saleen is going to make an appearance? You mean he's not just going to find out how Bunka was from his bartender sources? He is going to actually get UP from his computer for a second? :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by StArBrYte

:eek: OMG Saleen is going to make an appearance? You mean he's not just going to find out how Bunka was from his bartender sources? He is going to actually get UP from his computer for a second? :rolleyes:

I will be incognito guido at the bunka for this event. But I first need that list of questions answered.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by skeemr4

I've never heard hex live...I heard he's a "decent" DJ...Does he play vocals and stuff...From what I know, he DJ's differently than what he produces...

Last time he played SF I heard he ripped that fucking roof off the place...I've seen him a long time ago so I really don't know but any indication from the SF crew it shall be good............

Originally posted by kandyraver

anyone want some wine with that cheese ? I hope he plays his remix of Waiting for Tonight god that fucking owns hahahahahahah:laugh:

Necessary?? Nah....I dont think so...U dont like his music, thats cool...Go bang your head against a wall, with ur bullshit rave garbage

This is what I need:

cover charge? FOR YOU... $15, $20 FOR YOUR 18 YR OLD GF

does cover change after a certain time? YES, WHEN WORD GETS TO THE DOOR THAT YOUR 85 NISSAN SENTRA IS GETTING VALET

If so, I need time and prices? YES, CALL THE CLUB FOR MORE INFO

How much for 1 corona? DEPENDS, CAN YOU COUNT IN PESOS? OR DO YOU NEED AN IDIOT DICTIONARY?

How much for a Bud or miller? $4

How much for a heiniken? $4, HEINEKEN, WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR SPELL CHECK YOU GOT FROM CHRISTMAS! DUMBASS

Early drink specials? NO, WE MAY OFFEND YOU IF WE DO DRINK SPECIALS

If so, what are they and how much? SEE ANSWER ABOVE

Shot specials? ASK THE MC

What time is last call? WERENT YOU LISTENING TO THE MC? OH SORRY, WE DONT HAVE THE MC TONITE, YOU THINK ITS TOO CHEESY

What time does lights come on? WE WON'T COS YOU MIGHT SCARE THE LIL GIRLS IF THEY SEE YOU IN REAL LIGHT

How much is parking? COMPLIMENTS OF THE HOUSE, YOUR CAR WILL BE READY, ITS WATING IN THE CAGE

How much for coat check? WE DONT CHECK PLEATHER INTO OUR COAT CHECK ROOM

Is mc ringo gonna piss me off with gay shit on stage and ruin the vibe? YES ABSOLUTELY... I HEARD THEY'RE GONNA CALL YOU UP ONSTAGE AT MIDNIGHT WITH A BOTTLE OF CHEAP CHAMPAGNE

Am I gonna get a t shirt? NOPE

Will little 18 years olds try and start fights and piss me off? YES

Will ghetto gansters gonna get in? YES

Will they hold the line up so I stay in the cold for 15 mins? ONLY IF YOU HAVE A DUPE AND THEN WE MAY HAVE TO ASK YOU FOR A 2ND AND 3RD FORM OF ID

Ok you answer these questions I'll probaly go, Hex is awesome. But I warn you, your answers better match exactly what goes down at the club....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by teresadf

Hmm sounds like someone is scared to actually show us who he really is......:laugh: :laugh: .....what a suprise..... :rolleyes:

I don't think so...Eveyone knows who I am. I even have ppl come up to me in clubs and ask if I'm saleen351. I don't hide, I have no reason to.....Idiot!!!! I've met at least 15-20 ppl off this board...Just not you....

I don't think so...Eveyone knows who I am. I even have ppl come up to me in clubs and ask if I'm saleen351. I don't hide, I have no reason to.....Idiot!!!! I've met at least 15-20 ppl off this board...Just not you....

LMAO you called me an idiot....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sydnie

This is what I need:

cover charge? FOR YOU... $15, $20 FOR YOUR 18 YR OLD GF

does cover change after a certain time? YES, WHEN WORD GETS TO THE DOOR THAT YOUR 85 NISSAN SENTRA IS GETTING VALET

If so, I need time and prices? YES, CALL THE CLUB FOR MORE INFO

How much for 1 corona? DEPENDS, CAN YOU COUNT IN PESOS? OR DO YOU NEED AN IDIOT DICTIONARY?

How much for a Bud or miller? $4

How much for a heiniken? $4, HEINEKEN, WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR SPELL CHECK YOU GOT FROM CHRISTMAS! DUMBASS

Early drink specials? NO, WE MAY OFFEND YOU IF WE DO DRINK SPECIALS

If so, what are they and how much? SEE ANSWER ABOVE

Shot specials? ASK THE MC

What time is last call? WERENT YOU LISTENING TO THE MC? OH SORRY, WE DONT HAVE THE MC TONITE, YOU THINK ITS TOO CHEESY

What time does lights come on? WE WON'T COS YOU MIGHT SCARE THE LIL GIRLS IF THEY SEE YOU IN REAL LIGHT

How much is parking? COMPLIMENTS OF THE HOUSE, YOUR CAR WILL BE READY, ITS WATING IN THE CAGE

How much for coat check? WE DONT CHECK PLEATHER INTO OUR COAT CHECK ROOM

Is mc ringo gonna piss me off with gay shit on stage and ruin the vibe? YES ABSOLUTELY... I HEARD THEY'RE GONNA CALL YOU UP ONSTAGE AT MIDNIGHT WITH A BOTTLE OF CHEAP CHAMPAGNE

Am I gonna get a t shirt? NOPE

Will little 18 years olds try and start fights and piss me off? YES

Will ghetto gansters gonna get in? YES

Will they hold the line up so I stay in the cold for 15 mins? ONLY IF YOU HAVE A DUPE AND THEN WE MAY HAVE TO ASK YOU FOR A 2ND AND 3RD FORM OF ID

I really hope I run into you at the bunka for this event.........I'll be at the left bar when you walk in the main room, Thats where I'll be the entire night.......

I really hope I run into you at the bunka for this event.........I'll be at the left bar when you walk in the main room, Thats where I'll be the entire night.......

:gang: <------- us waiting at the door for Saleen to finally arrive at Bunkas... lol :D