Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We love Hunka Bunka

Originally posted by whatevaman

Finaly someone with some common sense. It is good to finaly see someone on this board that I can speak to and they don't take it the wrong way. Constructive criticism is where it is at but obvioulsy some people on this board can't take it and find the need to make it into a drama topic. As for having a Dj as a resident four days in a row I agree with you 100%. People will get tired after a while and it can kill the place. Hopefully they will make the necessary changes.

Silly Whatevageek...you know they dont have the same DJ even twice a week. There is a different DJ every night there.

John Michaels on Tuesdays

Troy St. Charles on Wednesdays

DJ TBA on Thursdays

Amatucci and guests on Fridays

Guests and a new Resident to be announced on Saturdays.

Silly Whatevaman...lol

in my post i was in NO WAY saying anything bad about mark amatucci's music, style, etc. i have not been to platinum yet....but all of my friends said he was really good!! i was simply stating that all of your posts except 2 mentioned how good he was!! no more drama....lets just all have fun tonight.......can't wait to hear danny tonight.......i have never heard him live before.....but i am sure it will be a great time!! if anyone is going to vinyl tonight......stop by and say hi .....i will be the one that looks like my avatar.......with baby blue running pants on!!:D :D

:roll: lisa :roll:

Originally posted by thegovernment

Silly Whatevageek...you know they dont have the same DJ even twice a week. There is a different DJ every night there.

John Michaels on Tuesdays

Troy St. Charles on Wednesdays

DJ TBA on Thursdays

Amatucci and guests on Fridays

Guests and a new Resident to be announced on Saturdays.

Silly Whatevaman...lol

Excuse me???!!! Do I know you??? I don't think so, so please keep your comments to yourself. Thank YOU very much!

Excuse me???!!! Do I know you??? I don't think so, so please keep your comments to yourself. Thank YOU very much!

You're an asshole. Who cares what you have to say...who cares who you are...you're a loser....you're probably in a k-hole right now.

-The Government

Originally posted by clubkitty

in my post i was in NO WAY saying anything bad about mark amatucci's music, style, etc. i have not been to platinum yet....but all of my friends said he was really good!! i was simply stating that all of your posts except 2 mentioned how good he was!! no more drama....lets just all have fun tonight.......can't wait to hear danny tonight.......i have never heard him live before.....but i am sure it will be a great time!! if anyone is going to vinyl tonight......stop by and say hi .....i will be the one that looks like my avatar.......with baby blue running pants on!!:D :D

you're a sweetheart.

-The Government

Originally posted by clubkitty

No offense taking sweetie. And your right most of my posts have been about Amatucci because I am shocked to shit when I heard what he was spining and I am happy that somone finaly is adding diveristy to this dying jersey scene. No vinly for me though although Howels is one sick fuck. Maybe factory afterhours but who knows. Have a safe night!

Originally posted by thegovernment

You're an asshole. Who cares what you have to say...who cares who you are...you're a loser....you're probably in a k-hole right now.

-The Government

Music is my only drug! Lets get that straight! And your not even worth my time so I will end it right now.

No offense taking sweetie. And your right most of my posts have been about Amatucci because I am shocked to shit when I heard what he was spining and I am happy that somone finaly is adding diveristy to this dying jersey scene. No vinly for me though although Howels is one sick fuck. Maybe factory afterhours but who knows. Have a safe night!

thanks....you too.......i am praying that i don't end up at factory for afterhours....my body can't take it!!! LOL!!!

Okay now this thread is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! Everyone has to stop please, RIGHT NOW. I am so annoyed by all of this!!! Yes all the girls on this thread, including me, LOVE Hunka Bunka. And as luvdaclubs stated so wonderfully... it is all about the vibe that is at Bunkas which is why we love it so much. Why is everyone having such a hard time with this? The minute we say something nice about Bunkas, people are all over us. Just relax... let us have our own opinion... you don't see us going into the other threads about other clubs and writing all these opposing views. So STOP IT!!!! (ha ha terese) and have a great New Year everyone!!! :)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Okay now this thread is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! Everyone has to stop please, RIGHT NOW. I am so annoyed by all of this!!! Yes all the girls on this thread, including me, LOVE Hunka Bunka. And as luvdaclubs stated so wonderfully... it is all about the vibe that is at Bunkas which is why we love it so much. Why is everyone having such a hard time with this? The minute we say something nice about Bunkas, people are all over us. Just relax... let us have our own opinion... you don't see us going into the other threads about other clubs and writing all these opposing views. So STOP IT!!!! (ha ha terese) and have a great New Year everyone!!! :)

Starlight, star bright

First star I see tonight

Wish I may, wish I might

Have the wish I wish, tonight

Originally posted by djdanfury

LOL i wasn't trying to bash him, but thats really what it sounded like......if thats the style you like, than more power to you.....

and like you said....i am offering constructive criticism.....I don't like that style of music, but when platinum has a good guest DJ i will be there.....When they get a Johnny Vicious or a DJ Boris i am there......Amatucci just doesn't play stuff that I can dance to....again this is not a bash session, its a constructive criticism...

having a DJ as a resident 4 days in a row is a recipe for failure.......

you must no be listening to the muzik very closely... mark plays alot of the current muzik both boris and vicious are playing.. and a lot of the current muzik you will hear on saturdays at SF... if i want to hear songs i know i would just stay home and pop a cd in my radio... just my 2 cents

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Thanks Starbryte...thats EXACTLY what I have been trying to say in my other post to this thread.

If you enjoy another club go and create a thread for that one...LEAVE OURS ALONE!!