Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Reviews!

vixenfoxxy

Moutso had his best set ever without a doubt...the energy was rediculous, like he was Acosta or something...ok, ok, maybe not that good but still...these are some of the songs in his set...it was phat, because it was all the GLOW anthems from the begining of the year...all in one fucking tight ass set, check it out.

Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)

Push - The Legacy (Club Mix)

Acosta presents M.A.G. - Taking Over Space (Acosta Mix)

Yakooza - Cocaine (DJ Wag Mix)

Three Drives - Sunset on Ibiza

Ocean Lab - Clear Blue Water

There were tons others that were as tight as those...kinda pissed that he didn't fit in

Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space

but it's ok, I danced my ass off, made it in the cage and had a fucking blast...went with VMIsGLOW, and saw Shifterlx:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)

Push - The Legacy (Club Mix)

Acosta presents M.A.G. - Taking Over Space (Acosta Mix)

Yakooza - Cocaine (DJ Wag Mix)

Three Drives - Sunset on Ibiza

Ocean Lab - Clear Blue Water

Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space

jimi, did you have any of these tracks as the ringer on ur cell? :D :D :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If I had to take one guess at one of the tracks, I would say Jimi-Jack had 'Zombie Nation' as one of the ringers on his phone.

i can just imagine having ur cell ring and zombie nation coming on....dinner with parents and: zombie nation!.....on a business trip meting with clients, your boss calls: zombie nation!; your getting ur groove on with ur girl: zombie nation!; meeting ur future in-laws, cell rings: zombie nation!; ur first date with that cute russian girl from school ur talking about after 6 months of serious macking, cell goes off: zombie nation!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love my weekends in DC...

Thurs - Sasha, JvM, & Lee Burridge --> awesome awesome nite(wish I could have met some of you that nite @ the meetup but I was taking care of my rolly polly friends)

Fri - back in Richmond with a case of insomnia (I didn't partake in any substances & couldn't sleep where my friends did and slept like babies!) ....got drunk & was finally able to sleep

Sat - back to DC for Velvet Nation w/David Knapp --> this was also a fun, crazy time ....but here's my question: where the lipstick lesbians/bi's at?? Hit up an afterparty in Silver Springs which took us 2 hrs to find (can we say tweaked out?!). It was very strange....needless to say we didn't stay long...then hit up another one right outside Georgetown which was a blast. Very festive.....and they were moving it to another house when we were leaving @ 1pm. Whew - hardcore partiers!

NYE - terrorizing Richmond.

Happy New Year my dear clubbers/partiers.

-YG

Th: Sasha

Fri: Alex Whalen and Dave Ralph - I was soooo tired I couldn't stay for Fortier, was he good?

Sat: Tried to get into the Blue Room - but they have a no jeans policy on the weekends. Bastards! So we went over to Heaven for some extra cheese. I hate to admit it - but I had a blast!

Sun: Sleep

Mon:?????????

Originally posted by malanee

Fri: Alex Whalen and Dave Ralph - I was soooo tired I couldn't stay for Fortier, was he good?

Fortier was on fire for his set on Friday but what what really got me drove me nuts was Whalen's closing set from 4 to 6...guess the last times I had heard him spin it was always opening for Ralph or when he was at 5, but it was good to see him spin the closing set, his track selection blew me away....a reason why I stayed until 6 after staying until 7 the previous night.