Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Apology

boreese

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

thanks hun..ur the best...maybe ill c ya at TWIRL on saturday..im no sure if i'll be making an appearance or not lol......FACTORY?.....sweet dreams are made of these...remember that Romy LOL c ya soon

Etienne! :D

omg did you just say that I was "the best"? I thought that was your title hehe;)

yep maybe i will be at TWIRL this Saturday also, and maybe we can meet up with some more COOL "VIP" PEOPLE hehe

:tongue:

Romina:)

Originally posted by romy20

omg did you just say that I was "the best"? I thought that was your title hehe;)

yep maybe i will be at TWIRL this Saturday also, and maybe we can meet up with some more COOL "VIP" PEOPLE hehe

:tongue:

Romina:)

LOL no hun my title is perfection...dont u remember...o and i love cool people

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

No one was speaking for our members. I was speaking for STAFF.

*CLARIFICATION* Besides people have a way of telling him to bugger off on their own.

Sorry hon, it certainly sounded like you were. "you are not amongst friends here"

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

well lainie looks like no one really agrees with u there...i think people are realizing more and more every day how nasty u really are.....

Just to jump in cause I love drama so much.LOL. J/k but anyways this statement...

"i think people are realizing more and more every day how nasty u really are" *I* have found out to be 100 % the truth by my own encounter. It was very obvious to me that nastiness is just her nature. Bye everyone.

:)