Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ear damage? for how long do you usually have that ringggg.... after you go to a club?

elpapi

we are going to the generation of deaf people.

it is normal to hear ringing in your ears after a night of clubbing, as not many clubs are blessed to have great sound systems like phazon.

however, this is where the trouble lurks: do you hear ringing periodically a long time after you go clubbing? i am SURE we all do. many, many top DJs are partially/fully deaf, such as Bad Boy Bill. you'd be surprised at how many of them wear hearing aids.

personally, i get this ALL the time. it won't be for very long, but for a couple of seconds i will hear ringing and nothing else in one ear and then it will disappear. i got worried so i was reading on medical websites that this is a early sign of my ears telling me that it is trying hard to adjust its level of hearing to normal. so basically, i am slowly going deaf.

now, i stay clear of sitting on top or even near speakers and try my best to keep my ears protected. the loudest decibal that was ever recorded for a concert/music event was for a HANSON concert. too funny. :laugh:

never got the ringing.. however I do get the beats stuck in my head... not the song not the lyrics, just the vibration, for like the entire day... (kind of like when youre on a boat all day and then you get on land you still feel like youre swaying on the boat...)

anyhoo im just a freak...