Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are you KISSING tonight at Midnight???

xtotaleclipsex

Originally posted by synderella420

Well I will be with my ex tonite and a million other peeps!!

I actually would love to kiss this guy who is going to be there tonight, but since my ex is going to be there it aint happening!!mad:

I promised my self no kissing my ex on the lips just a hug and kiss on the cheek we will see what happens tho....:rolleyes:

I will be tonguing my bottle of Moet!!:laugh:

LOL:laugh: I SEE YOU ALSO MET MY FRIEND....MOET THAT IS? GOTTA LUV HER!!!:rolleyes:

I will be kissing the girl I've been dating for about a week now. A mutual friend introduced us and we really hit it off.

This is going to be the first time I've really KISSED her so hopefully she's been wanting it. I had this alll planned out.

Enjoy your night everyone. I have hardly ever did anything for New Years in my life, so hopefully tonight will be fun.

For those of you who got a kiss... how did it go?

Mine was wonderful! As I said before it was going to be our first real kiss and it was so great. She is an awesome kisser. We are also starting to really like eachother. I'm a happy camper. I may of found someone... finally!

I kissed a couple of people on NYE :) But I kissed this one guy the whole night...we ended up getting a room in the Upper East Side and spending the night there...goddddddddd...when I woke up,I was like what the fuck! and tailgated out of there..but it was an awesome night, just didn't realize how drunk I was last night until I saw who was next to me..my fucking friend. Plus, I have hickeys all over my neck and chest so have to try to cover it up so no one notices....lol...all in all, a very good night.

I kissed my pillow!! Ragga gotta take what he can get these days!

Spragga, why do you constantly play your shit off? You know you're getting ass left and right from the nursing home staff!!!!

Don't sell yourself short!

As for me, I kissed no one for the first time in like 4 or 5 years. Kinda weird at first...but I got over it. I'd rather have one big bam meaningful smoochie, then one from some high motherfucker who I would never kiss on any other night.

....as me always say "quality, not quantity"

..it just was not what i expected.....i ended up spending with people i really did not think i would...of course with others that i did expect to spend it with as well....but just a very weird long string of events the entire evening! i am sure this makes no sense! LOL