Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl review!!!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Danielle : thanks for lettin me hang off of ya and be an etard for most of the night :)

ANYTIME! ur so snuggly!.. sorry i got sick in the middle of ur poetry stuff.. and no more hairless monkeys in the cab please! my tummy was killing me and i couldnt stop laughing!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crystelbella21

ANYTIME! ur so snuggly!.. sorry i got sick in the middle of ur poetry stuff.. and no more hairless monkeys in the cab please! my tummy was killing me and i couldnt stop laughing!

phuturephunk: nice goin Cassanova...your poetry made her puke! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

j/k :tongue:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

phuturephunk: nice goin Cassanova...your poetry made her puke! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

j/k :tongue:

well atleast he didn't bust out the hairless monkey's thing for her in the club... he saved that for the cabbie.... :tongue:

*god we're horrible....*

Kristy: Daaamnn... always complaining about no love..... your a love fiend... :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

trancend, are you ever going to develop that picture you took of joeg when LM was giving him a facial?

Post it up!

hahahhahahhaha, He has to show it to me first... although, half the people on the boards were there that night... so you saw that face several times i'm sure... lol....

Originally posted by joeg

hahahhahahhaha, He has to show it to me first... although, half the people on the boards were there that night... so you saw that face several times i'm sure... lol....

Which face?

The face of you with that huge grin when your in pure heaven or that face when your eyes are rolling in the back of your head and your asking everyone to keep talking to you to keep yourself sane?

damn, looks like i missed a lot of you guys..

i didn't spend too much time in the cp crackhead corner, i just couldn't get away from the dancefloor and danny's amazing beats :D

to all those i met, it was a pleasure, and those i missed, hopefully next time we'll chill :)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Which face?

The face of you with that huge grin when your in pure heaven or that face when your eyes are rolling in the back of your head and your asking everyone to keep talking to you to keep yourself sane?

lol, well I meant the face of pure heaven with the enourmous grin.... but I guess everyone saw my face with my eyes rolling in the back of my head during my search for sanity aswell... atleast theres no pics of that....I hope..... :)

Originally posted by joeg

lol, well I meant the face of pure heaven with the enourmous grin.... but I guess everyone saw my face with my eyes rolling in the back of my head during my search for sanity aswell... atleast theres no pics of that....I hope..... :)

. . . tee hee hee . . no evidence of me has surfaced as of yet as well . . .

Originally posted by snoozi8

Justin were you the one who asked me to massage his face so you could take a pic or was that someone else? damn lol so many people were after that poor boy awwww JoeyG

yeah that was me....

i cant develop the picture yet cuz i only took 2 so maybe ill finish the roll on friday at roxy

OK OK, I know its late but i think you can all forgive me . . .

Despite the uh, incident with my schnoz, I still had an amazing time on NYE, and that is allll because of YOU GUYS! I cant think of a better bunch of poeple to bring the new year in with.

Pete and T- I cant even tell you how happy i was when you guys walked in! well, i think you could tell. . . I was whinning all night where's my petey and the little one! Seriously, you guys know that no night is complete without you.

MY partner in crime!!! Thanks for taking care of me, as always.

Sleepiswaste the best surprise of the night!!! I was so glad to see you, sorry I wasnt exactly in top form, busted nose and all. but damn you looked allllll spiffed up!

SO glad all my kids were there:

Trancend: arent you glad I yelled at you to come? BTW- That thing you told me- I cant even tell you how much it meant to me. I love you my little one. :D

Joeg- You were so friggin cute I could barely stand it! "just do something to me!" "is he gonna kick my ass?" Hahahaha. an endless source of entertainment. I especially liked 'storytime'. "mommy, tell me a story" lol. however, sometimes I wish my kids would LISTEN to me a little more. (yeah you) I guess sometimes you have to learn the hard way before you realize that your mother is always RIGHT! :tongue:

Mr. X too bad you showed up after 'the incident' I was REALLY glad to see you, but didnt have too much energy at that point. well, your presence still managed to complete my night. HUGZ.

snoozi8 My bouncy partner! you were slammin, girl! thanks for taking care of my little joe. I KNOW he appreciated it. and uh, I think you and I did a pretty good job of entertaining the boys (wink wink)

BrooklynMike- your shirt rocked! I cant believe I missed you getting hoisted onto jon's shoulders and spun around in front of the DJ booth! You are so cute, but i think JOE may have beaten you this time! well, you still make the best faces. sorry about your tummy.

phuturephunk hairless monkeys? WTF? I always miss the good stuff. glad you had fun. I TOLD you CPers were the shit!

saigray- girl, I love ya, and I would NEVER forget you. just been out of commission for a few days. PS- would you PLEASE tell Deb that I gave you that hug! *mua*

DJjon- hey kid, glad we had that little talk. I think we'll keep you around for a while!;) Tell Kevin my nose is almost back to normal size. :thumbsup:

Apotheosis and Rita- Damn kid, I've never seen you so happy! I Know a secret!!!, So, yeah, we should do dinner soon.

Crystalbella- so glad you were there. you are now offically initated into the CP ranks. NO TURNING BACK!!!!

Roha- I told you those hugs were PHAT!!! mad skillz

siceone where the hell did this 'big Lav' shit come from? well, I kinda like it so I guess its ok. BTW- could you smile any more???

Crobra- we need to cross paths more often! we got shit to discuss!

Mist, great to see you as always. we gotta get you an ID

Klohe- nice to finally meet you! Guys: have you seen this little hottie?!

tastyt always nice to see my fellow publishing slave. too bad you had to run off to that *other* club. ;)

joel and rosie My favorite couple! glad you were there. I always feel like I'm around family when you guys are there.

Msoprano you took entirely too long to say hello to me, but I'll let it slide this time :tongue:

good to see the oldschoolers too: NYC420, aztec (did you guys show up at 7 AM or what?) Petrol, SK, Trippintrance (we still need to have that chat!) Melichacha, erm, Big dean. MADHUGZ

OK, I know there were more but my brain is gettin all mushy

TOTTALLYOFF you are amazing. you take such good care of me. Sorry about all the death theats, LOL, my kids love me a lot. OK, I better stop before I embarass you and make everyone nauscious.

LM

soon enough---> :bounce:

Originally posted by tottallyoff

are you saying that you think I am going to be embarassed?

uh oh...

it's the "R U A SENSITIVE MAN?" CHALLENGE!

Is he a macho man?

Is he a pussy willow?

or is he just the right mix of pansie and machismo?

WHAT

WILL

HE

DO.......?

*shhhhhhhhhhh*

SHANNON girlyyyyyyyyyy it's so good to hear from you ugh watch out girl I don't know if Petey told you but I'm really sick :( I'm so upset I'm going to miss Friday :'( you have to give hugs for me and BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE away sat I will be there if I have to sit the whole time (def will be sober) and drink my water and juice I'm going to work on sat too so I shoukdn't be contagious anymore gooooood antibiotics goood hehe