Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET & SEXY @ ROXY CELEBRATE JOHNNY VICIOUS' BIRTHDAY Friday Jan. 4th *MEETUP*

Originally posted by fierydesire

just make sure your ass is there for a spanking...I will be there early..so get lined up for spankings..tee hee;)

oh the spankings will be in abundance :D

infact i am gonna leave my handprint on fireydesires ass that lasts until next friday at Roxy:grin3:

see you all there.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go to Centro Fly but since my ass is broke & I got to be at roxy in the mornin' = I'm going tommorow, lol ... Lina & xtcgspot I can't wait to meet you guys..Gabo, if your reading this you better go..I need something to suck on gabo (opps should that be in the sex boards,lol) .... I just hate dressing up like I was telling Lina ..I wanna be a raver for the rest of my life ,lol..:)

helllllll yessssssssssssssssssss

woo hoo ok ppl

tonight is the night

get ya shyt ready

Firey we gonna tag team the spankings tonight

whos up:

Trancerxn112

RDancer

Trancend

MSoprano

and many many more

Spragga NIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLEEEEE!!!!

see everyone there

get ready to bug the fuck out!!!

WoO HoOO

Jester22 is making his return to the club scene on January 4th to wish DJ Johnny Vicious a Happy Birthday and to party with all of you clubplanet members! I will see you all there.. Ask around for Jester22....I would love to meet you all! See ya!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

DT will not be at Vinyl this week. Matt Licata, Manny Ward, Rich Woods, Mac C and Antranig are the BE Yourself DJS this Friday.

:eek: are u fucking kidding me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? this is legit??

to PRESENT-TENSE and all those with doubts bout the meetup and nervousness bout where to find CP people...just mingle near the CP table as u walk in the dancefloor directly to the right cause u are bound to be greeted by some CP heads who will we more than glad to introduce u around to some of us kats.