Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S O U N D F A C T O R Y!!!

:eek: What a morning! Got in the club around 4:30... it was DEAD... about an hour later, shit done changed... PACCCCCCCCKED. Rude obnoxious people pushing and shoving all over the place. Anyway.... Music was just insane....Definitely the best I personally have heard JP. Billy Jean, Like a Prayer, In your eyes, trippen, Garth dub over 2 different songs(why I am forgetting i have no clue.), Going through it(With Garth Dub..I just remembered), 6, 8,12(I left after this song), So strong, and all the other ridiculous joints he drops.

Luz came out around 7am. JP was pacing back and forth, back and forth etc... in the booth the whooole time. He was one nervous guy. Luz seemed really nervous as well. Started off singing So in love(i think this is it, im pretty cracked out right now with no rest in 34 hours), then she busted out a guitar and silenced the crowd... yes factory was almost silent.... and played/sang a song of hers. I think it was right before she sang this that she said to JP, "JP how you feeling tonight??" And he simply replied... "I'm doing greeeaaaat" fawkin crack head... the crowd cheered like crazy when he said it like that. :laugh:

Luz then performed In your Eyes and this was the better of the three performances that she did. Girl can sing. Now, she is 15 years old, very cute(refrain from sayin hot so i dont seem like a pedophile), but there were crack heads behind me and simonvanity saying "I WANT TO LICK YOUR ASSHOLE LUZ" and her father was right next to us filming the show. :rolleyes: Some people. She has a future ahead of her, but needs to learn to dance LOL.

OK um, the Crowd thined out a lot after she was done. Which I was thankful for, cause there were less assholes, and more true Factory heads there. Circles busted out early and were alight, but by 1:00PM they got better. But I left at 1, so I dunno how it went after that... Im sure its still bangin now, cause It was packed when I left.

The stage shows are getting better every time I see one.. The mermaid show and the show that went on during "Love is in the Air" were the 2 best I thought. I just don't need to be seeing the guys dong.

There was free continental breakfast in the morning and I drank about 4 cups of coffee and I hate coffee, but I needed to stay awake.... I got a second wind after my coffee and was all over the dance floor...I am at work now... been up for 34 hours, I am working till about 9:30... then heading home... I came straight here to work from Factory... I did my first 2 bumps of K(I didnt feel anything from it, but my body feels like I was mangled all day for some reason)... My stomach hurts.... i am tired... I need a shower... and I cant wait for JP's birthday party at teh end of the month!

OH!!!.... There is a fucking "SoundFactory boutique" in the 4th floor now...WTF... they sell shirts, bags, hats, tanks, cds, and other shit.... Tank Top $30... T-shirt like $20... cause they know mad heads want the tanks. RIP OFF.

Shout out to Bkissa, the "pimp" of the evening with her black hair, and to Glowdancer for spanking me. Nice to meet her toy perskription as well.

Ok way to long of a post.

Rob

SF had good music (not great), and a descent crack head crowd. My mistake was getting their at 2 am (the house party I went to just wasn't doing it for me) and leaving around 9. I thought JP's music had too many gaps where you'd have a sick track followed by 2 or 3 average tunes, not enough to keep me going after 7 hours of exposure to the music... I was a bit thrown back by the crowd's reaction to Madonna's "Life is a mystery", where the entire crowd went nutz. All in all, good night despite bad timing.

Originally posted by zz6

what did you think of the stage shows?? especially the later ones, around 7 am?? I need to hire some female go go dancers for a party. would you recommend any of the SF female go go dancers??

i only saw the drum performance around 6:30/7 and i thought that was great. went perfrectly with the theme. i thought luz divina was mediocre -- was not impressed

got there around 4, no line, walked right in, dancefloor wasnt packed at all, it was nice for a while, til maybe around 5-6 when everyone started to mob the place

was plastered for about 3-4 hours (pregame @ my friends telly party) then at around 6-6:30 BAM!! what do i hear??? aftermath with lifeeeeeeeeee issssssssssssss a mysssssssssterrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy, buttttttttttttt innnnnnnnn yourrrrrrrrr eyesssssssssssssssss over it, teased us with the accaps a lil more

then, Like A Prayer for about 20 minutes, i take a pill and then I hear, WELCOME TO THE FUTUREEEEEEEEEEEE...................Welcome to the futureeeeeeeeee, Luz Divinaaaaaaaaaaaa, and Jonathan Petersssss at the Soundddddddddddd Faccccccccctory, Welcome to the future, so Luz comes on stage and everyone's going nuts, she starts with So In Love, then she gets on the mic and goes HOW YOU DOIN JP?!!?!??!?! He's like I'm doin great Luz, do me a favor, why don't u show em how its done!! :) everyone's goin nuts at this point, so she sits down with her guitar tells everyone how this song is extra special for her silences the crowd and does her acoustic number, you still had the usual morons who dont know how to STFU but whatever, so i get hit and go upstairs, and then she sang In Your Eyes, sometimes I'm scareeeeeeeeeeeeed :eek: omg then whatever that was that, her performance was ok, i give her props considering that shes 15 and it's her first performance, she didnt do that bad :) so then In Your Eyes for about a half hour, then I got sick and bounced at like 9, real good time, all i gotta say is JONATHAN PETERS At The SOUNDDDDDDDDD FACCCCCCCTORY :D

Originally posted by inyourdreams

aftermath with lifeeeeeeeeee issssssssssssss a mysssssssssterrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy, buttttttttttttt innnnnnnnn yourrrrrrrrr eyesssssssssssssssss over it, teased us with the accaps a lil more

then, Like A Prayer for about 20 minutes, i take a pill and then I hear, WELCOME TO THE FUTUREEEEEEEEEEEE...................Welcome to the futureeeeeeeeee, Luz Divinaaaaaaaaaaaa, and Jonathan Petersssss at the Soundddddddddddd Faccccccccctory, Welcome to the future,

that was sickness right there. How classic was the crowd cheering for JP when he said he "was doing grrrrreeeeeeeaaaat!" ahahah crackhead:laugh:

well i think jp played horrible till about 11am

then he ripped it for awhile got really techy

i liked how he mixed play fast and loose

his best mix was follow me and this other track ( i dont know the name)

he then played mediocore again till late afternoon

then he went oldschool

overall i wish i wouldve went later

cause i was going on 2 days without sleep

and the music didnt get good till late

and for those of u who dont know i am a huge nympho

and over 12 hours without sex was way too long for me

so i had to leave and go take care of business

:hump:

Originally posted by glowdancer

well i think jp played horrible till about 11am

I thought I wasn't the only one who thought he was nothing special that night. You'd think he could at least pull some tricks at NYE party. My girl thought his set in early December (regular night) topped this one.

Long clearly doesn't equate good.

Originally posted by sosultan

I thought I wasn't the only one who thought he was nothing special that night. You'd think he could at least pull some tricks at NYE party. My girl thought his set in early December (regular night) topped this one.

Long clearly doesn't equate good.

his best most consistent set was the weekend after dt spun there

he was mad and felt he had to prove himself

however the best mixing and best songs he played was last nite

i defininitely agree long does not equate good, but all djs that spin for long hours have their bad moments

and the fact that he can get better later, shows his talent

not to mention he spun from sat to sun at sf

then flew to vegas, spun

flew back got here at 830pm

and spun again at sf

that is out of control

aight does anyone else see anything wrong with a 15 year old performing in front of a bunch of crackheads with her parents there......just wondering....im hearing mixed reviews about jp...i almost showed up there with pfloyd around 11am when howells was done with his 12 hour set which i might mention i cannot id one track......

im glad you guys had a good time and happy new year:D :D

Originally posted by roninmess

:eek: What a morning! Got in the club around 4:30... it was DEAD... about an hour later, shit done changed... PACCCCCCCCKED. Rude obnoxious people pushing and shoving all over the place. Anyway.... Music was just insane....Definitely the best I personally have heard JP. Billy Jean, Like a Prayer, In your eyes, trippen, Garth dub over 2 different songs(why I am forgetting i have no clue.), Going through it(With Garth Dub..I just remembered), 6, 8,12(I left after this song), So strong, and all the other ridiculous joints he drops.

Luz came out around 7am. JP was pacing back and forth, back and forth etc... in the booth the whooole time. He was one nervous guy. Luz seemed really nervous as well. Started off singing So in love(i think this is it, im pretty cracked out right now with no rest in 34 hours), then she busted out a guitar and silenced the crowd... yes factory was almost silent.... and played/sang a song of hers. I think it was right before she sang this that she said to JP, "JP how you feeling tonight??" And he simply replied... "I'm doing greeeaaaat" fawkin crack head... the crowd cheered like crazy when he said it like that. :laugh:

Luz then performed In your Eyes and this was the better of the three performances that she did. Girl can sing. Now, she is 15 years old, very cute(refrain from sayin hot so i dont seem like a pedophile), but there were crack heads behind me and simonvanity saying "I WANT TO LICK YOUR ASSHOLE LUZ" and her father was right next to us filming the show. :rolleyes: Some people. She has a future ahead of her, but needs to learn to dance LOL.

OK um, the Crowd thined out a lot after she was done. Which I was thankful for, cause there were less assholes, and more true Factory heads there. Circles busted out early and were alight, but by 1:00PM they got better. But I left at 1, so I dunno how it went after that... Im sure its still bangin now, cause It was packed when I left.

The stage shows are getting better every time I see one.. The mermaid show and the show that went on during "Love is in the Air" were the 2 best I thought. I just don't need to be seeing the guys dong.

There was free continental breakfast in the morning and I drank about 4 cups of coffee and I hate coffee, but I needed to stay awake.... I got a second wind after my coffee and was all over the dance floor...I am at work now... been up for 34 hours, I am working till about 9:30... then heading home... I came straight here to work from Factory... I did my first 2 bumps of K(I didnt feel anything from it, but my body feels like I was mangled all day for some reason)... My stomach hurts.... i am tired... I need a shower... and I cant wait for JP's birthday party at teh end of the month!

OH!!!.... There is a fucking "SoundFactory boutique" in the 4th floor now...WTF... they sell shirts, bags, hats, tanks, cds, and other shit.... Tank Top $30... T-shirt like $20... cause they know mad heads want the tanks. RIP OFF.

Shout out to Bkissa, the "pimp" of the evening with her black hair, and to Glowdancer for spanking me. Nice to meet her toy perskription as well.

Ok way to long of a post.

Rob

Yoooooo Rob...yeah...great seeing ya again...SF was iight....could have done better with a lot less ppl at one point

I had a great nite - the music was good, met some really cool ppl, saw some friends that i haven't seen in a long time (some i wanted to see, some i didn't), got/gave out a thousand of hugs & "Happy New Years". Unfortunately, had to leave early - one of my friends got sick - i don't understand why ppl take more than they can handle -"she took toooo much" - i go out to have a good time, not to prove that i can take more than anyone there. Then we got to her house & continued the party - i guess the fresh air set her straight.

Please let me know when JP's b-day is - i def. don't wanna miss that!!!!!

Thanks, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Im sorry I dont want to be a dick but I am a hater and I have to say that.. yoru night at factory sounded like a shitty night I dont know man not one thing you said in that post sounded like a good time and the music sounded like it sucked maybe since I have never been to factory and hear it likened to exit alot and I hate exit. Im not giving it a fair shake but damn... that night sounded like trash man I dont know

just a couple of pesos

Originally posted by siceone

Im sorry I dont want to be a dick but I am a hater and I have to say that.. yoru night at factory sounded like a shitty night I dont know man not one thing you said in that post sounded like a good time and the music sounded like it sucked maybe since I have never been to factory and hear it likened to exit alot and I hate exit. Im not giving it a fair shake but damn... that night sounded like trash man I dont know

just a couple of pesos

I think its cause you never been to factory.

Most people that were there know that was one sick fawking night. My review doesn't do it justice. But it was definitely one of the better nights I've had there personaly.

Originally posted by roninmess

I think its cause you never been to factory.

Most people that were there know that was one sick fawking night. My review doesn't do it justice. But it was definitely one of the better nights I've had there personaly.

yeah the music was def off da rockers...the reason I went for....the crowd somewhat sucked....but still.....all in all...SF kicked ass