Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How come Sound Factory,Exit/Earth don't

have membership, we the people that frequent these clubs paying $25/30 week after week after week.It would be nice to give us member a price reduction especially new years eve.

members$40/45

non-members $70......EX:SOUND FACTORY

MEMBERS-$50/55

non members-$125.......Exit

regular Saturday nites:

members-20

non-members 30

anybody else agrees

good point... when I open a club, u can be sure it will be that way, ie what i've been told of paradise garage/thesaint/old SF. Yearly membership, lockers instead of coat check, etc. Not to mention the next gen phazon sound system... gimme 10 years folks.... maybe 5...

-jB ;-)

Yeah a membership type deal would be hot as hell.. like a monthly fee or something or maybe a yearly fee..

But think about the club business for a second.

How shady it can be.. how money hungry it is..

Why the hell would they find ways to make LESS money?! LOL.

I think it's a hot idea, and I'm sure most other weekly clubbers would agree..

But tell it to management and see if they like the idea of losing money..

Don't think they'll like it too much..

But hey, ya never know ;):D

Originally posted by JoelB

good point... when I open a club, u can be sure it will be that way, ie what i've been told of paradise garage/thesaint/old SF. Yearly membership, lockers instead of coat check, etc. Not to mention the next gen phazon sound system... gimme 10 years folks.... maybe 5...

-jB ;-)

sounds like a gym almost...do i have to make reservations to dance on the speakers or will it still be first/come first serve?

BG

if u read closer... it HAS happened. Any of you ever go to Sound Factory? No not THAT sound factory... the real one, the one that came first. Well neither did I, but at least I took teh time to get ma education

-j B

and no, it was not a gym.

it's def a great idea, but i think the clubs try to make money any which way they can - cause they know we'll still go....

i.e. SF opened up a store of their 'goods' on the 4th floor - prices are off the wall - but i confess - i bought something :)

Exit has this stupid Exit2 water - i'm pretty pissed about that - if i'm spending $5 per bottle of water - it better be Poland Spring :)

Sound Factory used to have a VIP card... It was rainbow colored (it looked just like a gay flag) and entitled the cardholder to reduced admission.

I think that facotry doesn't do this anymore is because they don't need or have to. People will pay full price to get in and only a small handful of Factory clubbers get hook ups. The place gets packed week after week and hardly anyone gets turned away at the door because the owner is greedy.