Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chulas Not Comin To Shagfest!!!!

XxS87xX

Originally posted by fierydesire

Why not chica....you and Ragga are disappointments:( :rolleyes:

hehe

Well, I just dont think I will be going. im not sure why not yet. But I dont want to say i am going and then I dont. Plus my partner at float is no longer here.

He is in the ocean:(

i dont have a click to chill with. I'M SHY!

Originally posted by chula22

Well, I just dont think I will be going. im not sure why not yet. But I dont want to say i am going and then I dont. Plus my partner at float is no longer here.

He is in the ocean:(

i dont have a click to chill with. I'M SHY!

aww hun that is the whole point, we are all going to meet...You should try to make it;) Pweassseeee

*whining* GGGUUUYYYSS!!! this is so hard to like explain cause i def. know how you feel... that it's gonna be awkward and weird and that you're not gonna fit in... but hey...we all have a common bond!

WE'RE ALL FREAKS BOUND BY OUR LOVE FOR SEX, CUM AND ALL THAT IS NASTY! :grin:

please don't feel like you won't in... i know how hard the first time is because i had mine once upon a time... you just have to deal with like a moments worth of uneasiness and then *poof* it's all gone and once people hear that chula and q-ny are there then conversations will spring up, fiery will start spanking like a mofo and it'll be awesome...

:( please say you'll consider... i know it's hard to just pick up and walk into a place filled with people you don't know, but that's actually a part of the fun...

i'm telling you, i met my partner at my frist meetup... :heart: me and the kitty decided to meetup before hand and get fake id's together before the meetup... :love: ... we bonded~ *awww*

lol... anyway... do consider coming... pretty pretty please?! :D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

*whining* GGGUUUYYYSS!!! this is so hard to like explain cause i def. know how you feel... that it's gonna be awkward and weird and that you're not gonna fit in... but hey...we all have a common bond!

WE'RE ALL FREAKS BOUND BY OUR LOVE FOR SEX, CUM AND ALL THAT IS NASTY! :grin:

please don't feel like you won't in... i know how hard the first time is because i had mine once upon a time... you just have to deal with like a moments worth of uneasiness and then *poof* it's all gone and once people hear that chula and q-ny are there then conversations will spring up, fiery will start spanking like a mofo and it'll be awesome...

:( please say you'll consider... i know it's hard to just pick up and walk into a place filled with people you don't know, but that's actually a part of the fun...

i'm telling you, i met my partner at my frist meetup... :heart: me and the kitty decided to meetup before hand and get fake id's together before the meetup... :love: ... we bonded~ *awww*

lol... anyway... do consider coming... pretty pretty please?! :D

Awwww. All you guys are so fucking sweet. I am really considering it. I guess I just have to get my scaredy ass out of this shy shell. Its just hard to. I know I will be bright red and smiling like a big jar of kool aid.:grin3:

what gets me is how half of the sex boarders are all out crazy and freaky, then they are super shy at the meetups...lmao

::how ironic::

babies you have to cum.....!!! if you dont...ill....ill.....ill spank the shit out of you all!!! ILL PUNISH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BECAUSE ONE PERSON DOESNT SHOW DAMN IT!!

::the pressure is on:: :D:rolleyes:;)

Originally posted by chula22

Awwww. All you guys are so fucking sweet. I am really considering it. I guess I just have to get my scaredy ass out of this shy shell. Its just hard to. I know I will be bright red and smiling like a big jar of kool aid.:grin3:

awww babe... don't be scared :) when i see this fly ass mami coming over to us and we ask who it is and you say, Chula, i'm gonna run and give you a huge hug! so if you don't come i wont have no one to hug... so come!

:grin:

but as long as i see that you're considering then i feel a little better...

hey... if you wanna meet up before so you can come with some one, pm me or kitty... :) we'll be happy to...

:heart: