Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shower with me

chula22

Imagine yourself in the shower...

You've just shampooed your hair, you have your head under the shower, rinsing the suds...

You have music playing on top of the noise the shower is making...I quietly slip into the shower, unnoticed by you as you continue to rinse your hair...

Standing behind you, I slip both my arms around you...

One hand cupping your firm left breast...the other slips down between your legs...

I start to gently kiss the back of your neck, squeezing your firm

mound, gently massaging your pussy. You arch your back, slowly leaning your head back onto my shoulder...pushing your ass back into me...

my stiffening cock pressing against you. Kissing down your neck...to your shoulder...slipping a finger inside you...you let out a moan of pleasure. Slowly, I work my middle finger in and out of your moistening hole, you squirm in my arms.

Squeezing your tit harder...pinching your nipple...your hand on top of mine...your other hand on your other breast. I push my ring finger inside you along with my middle finger...fingering you slightly faster...your pussy so wet from my touch. I whisper in your ear, "MMMmmmmm...you make my cock soooo

hard...you make me so horny, baby." I slowly turn you around...

pressing you up against the shower wall...pinning your hands above you as I kiss you deeply. Sucking on your tongue, gently biting your bottom lip...kissing you more and more

passionately.

Releasing your hands...moving them both to your breasts...squeezing them hard as I kiss you hard. Turning you around again...bending you over as the warm water continues to spray us both.

Rubbing the head of my swollen cock along your juicy slit. You turn your head to look back at me as you "Oooooh" in pleasure. I ease my head into your tight twat...slowly pushing inside you. I put my hands on your waist as I push completely inside you...giving you every inch of me...

holding it there...grinding into you. I slowly begin to thrust in and out of you...my cock gliding so easily in and out of your juicy cunt. I reach around with one hand and start to rub your clit as I fuck you from behind. The hot water still spraying us...my cock moving in and out of your hot wet hole...gradually, my rhythm increases. Rubbing your clit harder...fucking you faster...pounding deep into you.

My cock starts to throb as I ram you hard and pound you deep. Still rubbing your clit, I grab a handful of your hair with my free hand...pulling your head back. Pounding into you faster

and faster...fucking you wildly as you let out screams of pleasure. My cock throbs uncontrollably as I feel your pussy convulsing around my shaft.

Faster and faster, pounding you deep and hard...both of us breathing heavily...shoving my cock deep inside you. As I pound into you, we both begin to climax simultaneously...I ram into you over and over again...shootin my hot cream into your sopping wet cunt...your pussy quivering around my shaft...as pure pleasure shoots through your entire body.

I push inside you one last time...driving it in all the way and holding it there...leaning over your back, wrapping my arms around you and squeezing you tight...my cock still throbbing. Kissing your neck...whispering "Te amo, baby"

Originally posted by nrgy112

And You Say Your SHY hahahhahahaha!

HAHHAHA!

Hey I am shy. And i blush like Krazy. Ask axel. The nite he picked me up I blushed the whole time. hahahhahaha

On the pc its easy to be relaxed and comfortable with people.