Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys do long nails turn you on???

synderella420

i love that action!!! there is nothing less embarassing than explaining where you got the scratches....you always make something up that is total bullshit, but everybody knows!

what is especially nice is when the girl has nice nails...like a french manicure or something...the dichotomy of the well-mannered, well-groomed woman with class that fucks you like an animal and leaves her marks on you is so fucking erotic!

Originally posted by xxxpivo

i love that action!!! there is nothing less embarassing than explaining where you got the scratches....you always make something up that is total bullshit, but everybody knows!

what is especially nice is when the girl has nice nails...like a french manicure or something...the dichotomy of the well-mannered, well-groomed woman with class that fucks you like an animal and leaves her marks on you is so fucking erotic!

YUP! WUT HE SAID...;) I THINK IT IS DAMN KINKY IF YOU ASK ME SYNDERELLA420. BUT NOT IF THEY HAVE LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG ASS FINGER NAILS I FEEL THAT IS GHETTO AND NASTY.

thanks much synderella! i don't know what it is but i am completely turned on right now! that nails question was the best post that i have seen in my young life on the board...i just picture what it looks like and can really feel it right now...

so yummy...great combination of pleasure mixed with a dash of pain...and it has that delicious element of total commitment to the sexual act...after all, you don't scratch somebody's back unless you really want to!

Originally posted by synderella420

Just curious if you like long nails run down your back while you are fucking the shit out of a nice tight wet pussy?

I loved to run my nails down my ex's back when we were making love!! mmmmmmmmm........

So what do u guys think???

I love nails.. doesnt have to be long... just manicured and painted... not to round not squared up just perfect lil dark colored nails... ohhhhh... yes.. .def. HOT.

Originally posted by synderella420

Just curious if you like long nails run down your back while you are fucking the shit out of a nice tight wet pussy?

I loved to run my nails down my ex's back when we were making love!! mmmmmmmmm........

So what do u guys think???

DEFINETLEY!!:eek:

Originally posted by dgmodel

I love nails.. doesnt have to be long... just manicured and painted... not to round not squared up just perfect lil dark colored nails... ohhhhh... yes.. .def. HOT.

u just described my nails to a 'T'...i swear....not too round not too square and they are a very classy dark red!!!! THIS IS DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE!!!! LOL

Originally posted by mssabina

my ex would go craaazy when i would run my nails down his stomach and certain spots on his back. they aren't long but perfect to tickle a lil. lol i could never do that when we were out or we'd just have drop everything and go fuck.

soooooo... are you coming to Roxy tomorrow???:tongue:;)