Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Security Needs To Relax

Originally posted by makeakillin

Exit will never close down...The meat heads that cant dance and the LIRR and NJ transit girls would have nowhere to go, and dont forget the B&T'rs...OH NO!!!

Why you dissing the B&T crowd if your from Jersey also????

:confused::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by njdionysus

For real, Exit Security needs a reality check. You guys are not the police and if you would relax for a minute and stop grabbing all up on my dick checking for pills or jars, you'd take a moment to notice that the gays are sticking shit up their ass so they can continue Junior's party in fashion.

Twilo didnt have the best crowd, but the music was off the hook and security was very cool. Its obvious that people go out to do their thing and hear the music without secuirty harassing them. I pulled out a pocket full of money to buy a drink and a bouncer rolls up on me with a flashlight and wanted to search me. I told him I was trying to get some money to buy a drink and he said, either I search you or you can get the fuck out. I told him to go fuck himself and he rolled up on me with 3 other bouncers. What are you punk ass security gonna do? Beat people up who have money in their hands. Give me a fucking break! Exit sucks and the only decent party going on there is the White Room.

Other than that, you can keep your cavity checking security guards and your sorry ass Tony Draper promotions because I am done with your wacked ass ways!

Yup.. Been there done that.. And i will never be there again.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

I got to give props to EXIT, though. Ever notice that first you pay and then you get searched? is that funny or what?

OMG.. LOL this is so true.. We paid and they found my friends jars, he had to leave and of course I went with him.. Now they got $60 bucks for nothing.. FUCK YOU EXIT! COCK SUCKERS!

Originally posted by JoelB

LoL u gotta be kidding me...

Denny and Eddie are decent, I stick up for Denny when no one else will...

But JUNIOR is there now... come on... no comparison

j B

When Denny and Eddie were there, the music was good, the crowd was decent and the security were chill. But now Junior is there, the crowd is good, the music is awesome, but the security just blows.