Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question About Roxy This Fri 1/4

Ok, I haven't been there since JV took over and was planning on making the trip this Fri and would like to know.

1) Whats the dress code? Is it casual? Can you wear sneakers? or do people get dressed up?

2) What's the crowd been like?

Thx!

Dress code?? hmmm.. just look good... being there is a hiphop room it's hard to be really "dressed" to go..... look presentable.. the most i can say.. AS long as you have a valid ID (Drivers license or PAssport only) you'll get in....

For the price of this information.... you know must use Zero Guestlist for reduced admission at Roxy

I won't have a problem getting in becuase of age.

I just wanted to know ho people dress. I don't wanna go casual and wear sneakers if they won't let me in because I'm under dressed.

Likewise, I don't wanna get all dressed up if people don't get dressed up.

Can anybody thats been there help a brutha out??

what difference does it make what other people wear? just dress however you do when you go out to a club. this isn't one of those clubs where you will be judged by what you're wearing at the door. just no sneakers, tims, or raggedy jeans (expected). when i came i kind of felt a little..uhm..underdressed since all the girls were wearing jeans and i was wearing a little less. but seriously, who cares what everybody else wears. do you seriously want to look just like everybody else?

Of course I don't wanna look like everybody else. I think I was misunderstood.

I prefer to dance in something like a pair of cargo pants and sneakers but obviously thats under dressed for a lot of places and they won't let you in.

I just wanted to know if something like that was ok to wear and I could still get in or if I had to wear shoes dress nicer.

I didn't realize this was such a difficult question - lol

Originally posted by bionic

Ok, I haven't been there since JV took over and was planning on making the trip this Fri and would like to know.

1) Whats the dress code? Is it casual? Can you wear sneakers? or do people get dressed up?

2) What's the crowd been like?

Thx!

1) Dress code: it's supposed to be "Dress to impress" but I've seen people in there with more casual stuff. But mainly girls... I've seen some guys though dressed a little more casual too. Just dress nice, not sloppy. If I were you I would wear shoes and nice pants to be on the safe side, cause you never know... or just keep it in your car just in case you don't get in.

2)I heard people say the crowd is kinda young. I like it personally cause it's a good young crowd. Everyone is good looking and dressed nice for the majority.

Hope I answered your questions, have fun tomorrow night..... peace

Karch