Clubplanet Nightlife Community

howells is back january 26!!

Christ, Howells again this month?? I don't know if I can handle another full dose of that insane mofo. My calves are still in pain.

I'm gonna have to do it completely sober this time so I remember more than 20 minutes of the night.

Aww screw it. Bring on the pain. See ya there.

I'll need to take precautions so I can actually dance next time...I was a puddle monday night...

...and no i don't think i'll wear the shirt again...i don't wanna be "that guy who always wears that shirt"..

FYI 1/26 is the first night of DH's last-saturday-of-the-month residency at Vinyl :D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

...and no i don't think i'll wear the shirt again...i don't wanna be "that guy who always wears that shirt"

To quote the movie PCU (mad funny, btw) "Your gonna wear the shirt of the band to the show? Don't be that guy."

Residency for Howells? WOW !!!!!:D:bounce::D:bounce:

Let me see. I’ll try to be good till the 26th. I’ll party my ass off that night. I’ll hopefully recover by Monday. Then I’ll be good for another month. Then I’ll start all over again….

I think I can manage.:flame:

OK I’M DOWN.:smoke:

Originally posted by joeg

To quote the movie PCU (mad funny, btw) "Your gonna wear the shirt of the band to the show? Don't be that guy."

LMAO.....

Nope, Mikey is that guy......

There is some kid at the Living Room in Providence who always has a banner that says "Venom for President" whenever Venom plays there. That kids annoying.

Alright, so its a completely random thought, so what?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

LMAO.....

Nope, Mikey is that guy......

There is some kid at the Living Room in Providence who always has a banner that says "Venom for President" whenever Venom plays there. That kids annoying.

Alright, so its a completely random thought, so what?

forget it...i'm pinning it up to the wall in my room...

...then again, it did get me into the VIP room (and subsequently kicked out of the dj booth)....

nope. forget it. i just won't do it :laugh: