Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your Favorite drink?

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

johnnyblackroc....I am gonna look for you for that shot!! I know teresa is with me! I cant do blackhaus though...that stuff makes me crazy!!

JBR....you really have to ask who is down for those shots next week!!!

By the way, where is "wrong way" Nabuc??????

Oh and Clubangel....are you sure "anything" is not your favorite drink???:laugh: :laugh:

Teresa...hopefully you will join your roommates this time and we can drink those Kettle Ones!!!

Originally posted by cigs

Oh and Clubangel....are you sure "anything" is not your favorite drink???:laugh: :laugh:

Teresa...hopefully you will join your roommates this time and we can drink those Kettle Ones!!!

I just buy 'em, whoever drinks 'em, drinks 'em........LOL

Originally posted by cigs

I'm going to this one definitaly..... :D .....and we will drink those Kettle Ones watch out!!!!! :drunk:

Originally posted by kirklop

LAST FRIDAY SERGE GAVE ME A SHOT OF SOCO AND LIME, PRETTY GOOD............I PREFER THE EASY SHOTS LIKE KETTLE AND CRACKHAUS.............STILL CAN'T DO TEQUILA

Next time I'm in YOUR house, Kirk, you and I are doing a BADDA BING.......It's a crackhous with stoli O

i share similar tastes with a lot of you!!

spygirl~>we would make a good drinking team!...definitely NO tequilla!!...gotta have~soco&lime...kettle one&sprite...crackhaus..kamikaze......007!!....i also get~vodka&red bull....ReD dEaTh...madress...mind erasers!!!!

i am definitely ready to drink tonight!!!;):D

Guest saleen351

For some insight by mr. Saleen...

Not to start trouble, well, yes to start trouble but some of yous need to get off the expensive vodka kick...Its mainly the same....Talk to older americans who drink vodka, and only ones that drink it on the rocks, you will see that Kettle one, gray goose and all of those other creatively marketed vodka drinks are the same shit....Its all about being seen in the vip with kettle one or gray goose, but its pop culture shit, whos got the phattest outfit, phattest rolex, best bottle of vodka.....We are little kiddies compared to our parents and grandparents, they drink we try. Some are smoother, but vodka is supposed to be consumed on the rock by sipping it........ I love when I see ppl making vodka mix drinks out of expenisive vodka...........Now for a real drinks, Marie Blizzard is the shit but since none of yous see it in the top 25 drinks in Maxium you either don't know what it is or ever tried it..

Just my 2 cents.............

*I don't mean to buy the plastic bottle of Travelers Club Vodka, but absoulte is the same shit, sky too....Turn MTV off!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

For some insight by mr. Saleen...

Not to start trouble, well, yes to start trouble but some of yous need to get off the expensive vodka kick...Its mainly the same....Talk to older americans who drink vodka, and only ones that drink it on the rocks, you will see that Kettle one, gray goose and all of those other creatively marketed vodka drinks are the same shit....Its all about being seen in the vip with kettle one or gray goose, but its pop culture shit, whos got the phattest outfit, phattest rolex, best bottle of vodka.....We are little kiddies compared to our parents and grandparents, they drink we try. Some are smoother, but vodka is supposed to be consumed on the rock by sipping it........ I love when I see ppl making vodka mix drinks out of expenisive vodka...........Now for a real drinks, Marie Blizzard is the shit but since none of yous see it in the top 25 drinks in Maxium you either don't know what it is or ever tried it..

Just my 2 cents.............

*I don't mean to buy the plastic bottle of Travelers Club Vodka, but absoulte is the same shit, sky too....Turn MTV off!!!!!!!!!!

I drink vox and absolute when I can because its better made. And you get less of a hangover. If you gave me a shot of cheap and expensive vodka i could easly tell the differance Same thing with gray goose and kettle one. it is NOT the same thing as the "Plastic bottle shit" Since when does mtv condone or even talk about drinking? Why couldn't you just say what your fav drink was? That's what this thread is about.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

I drink vox and absolute when I can because its better made. And you get less of a hangover. If you gave me a shot of cheap and expensive vodka i could easly tell the differance Same thing with gray goose and kettle one. it is NOT the same thing as the "Plastic bottle shit" Since when does mtv condone or even talk about drinking? Why couldn't you just say what your fav drink was? That's what this thread is about.

I didn't say it was the same as the plastic bottle shit, but

absoult= gray goose, sky= kettle one....You've been drinking vodka for a few years ask older americas who've been drinking it for 30 years....My mtv quote was a cultural refrence for the pop culture of alcohol, aka: zima, redbull, expensive vodka, mikes hard lemoaid, smirnof ice beer....etc............ And there is no way more expesive alcohol gives you less of a hangover,,,thats a myth...

I did say my fav drink. Marie Blizzard......... aka Sambuvca but the difference is not price but taste unlike the vodkas...

Originally posted by saleen351

I didn't say it was the same as the plastic bottle shit, but

absoult= gray goose, sky= kettle one....You've been drinking vodka for a few years ask older americas who've been drinking it for 30 years....My mtv quote was a cultural refrence for the pop culture of alcohol, aka: zima, redbull, expensive vodka, mikes hard lemoaid, smirnof ice beer....etc............ And there is no way more expesive alcohol gives you less of a hangover,,,thats a myth...

I did say my fav drink. Marie Blizzard......... aka Sambuvca but the difference is not price but taste unlike the vodkas...

No way Saleen....there is definitely a distinct difference in these vodkas. I drink Kettle One, not because it is expensive, but because it tastes better than a well vodka (Popov or some other charcoal-filtered vodka :puke: ) or Absolut. Also, I don't like the taste of Grey Goose (even though it's supposed to be one of the better vodkas), so for me more expensive does not equal better.

Originally posted by misk

hate zima...hate mike's hard....hate smirnoff ice.....and really really hate sambuvca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

I am with you.......I don't know how people drink them, but then again some people don't like beer.....,