Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which venue in NYC searches the hardest

Originally posted by lavendermenace

OBVIOUSLY, you have forgotten the search I was subjected to at Roseland for Peace on Earth. I mean, did the entire place really need to see my, ahem, you know, stuff?

I think not.

:rolleyes:

oh no, I didn't forget.... they molested you... but I got like 2 pats... :D

Every time (never again will I go to this venue) 3 or 4 times I been to Amuruza they basically rape me!! There is always this big fat black securitey lady she basically takes your bra off :( One time I was like chill, I'm not horny.. If I was you think I'll get with that.. HAHAHAH :)

The few times I been to Exit I never been searched except for Electric Cirus(a rave) and that was a joke.. I never seen searching, but I always got to Exit when it opened. I know call me a loser, lol...

I'm use to searching at raves.. The key they make you take off your shoes , but that is bullshit..I never got searched hardcore at the key but I see people bitching..

Guest saleen351

Not to offend anyone, but when I use to go to exit everyone there dressed like dirt bags, perception is truth so they percieve you to be a druggy..........I walked right in every time.....never a problem. I got searched more at the jets games then Exit.....

Originally posted by joeg

oh no, I didn't forget.... they molested you... but I got like 2 pats... :D

. . I've noticed a trend. . they never seem to shake you down if you're wearing either A) a big enough winter coat or B) have more pockets than there are minutes in the day . . My Tank jacket, as I affectionately call it, is sooo big that it would be futile, and time consuming to search all of it . .

. . Even at Vinyl this past NYE, The guy started to feel each of the different compartments of my jacket, then after like 15 (with many more to go), he just checked my legs, had me pull out my cigarette and gum packs and then just told me to have a good time . . I think the Tums in my pants pocket kinda threw him for a loop . . He was cool though . . tee hee hee . .