Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your best club memory of 2001?

I have 2.....

1. Tempts over the summer. All my friends were there and we just had the greatest time. Tsettos was amazing!!!!

2. My birthday party at Hunka Bunka in September!!!! Club angel and Starbryte remember that night! :drunk:

So what is everyone else's favorite memory???? :D

hands down the sander kleinenberg boat party

shelled out $200 for me n 3 peeps

awesome awesome nite

got to chill outside, flyin, checkin out all the sites

it brings back the second saddest memory of last year also

it was the last time and only time i saw the twin towers at nite from the water

a few days later..well we all know what happened

Hmmm..there have been so many...

First off definitely my b'day at Tempts on 8/11...had the best time with all my friends...danced just about the whole time...music was great...and I was in the best state of mind..hee hee

Also, I think it was March...it was the first time I ever went to Factory...met some awesome people and I remember thinking that I was gonna be hooked on that place...too bad I can't stand going there now...I will take Vinyl Fridays over Factory Saturdays anyday!

And even though New Years was partially in 2002, I must include it..Bunka and then to Vinyl..non stop fun!

I could go on and on...I think I always have a good time!

:)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by clubangel

Hmmm..there have been so many...

First off definitely my b'day at Tempts on 8/11...had the best time with all my friends...danced just about the whole time...music was great...and I was in the best state of mind..hee hee

Also, I think it was March...it was the first time I ever went to Factory...met some awesome people and I remember thinking that I was gonna be hooked on that place...too bad I can't stand going there now...I will take Vinyl Fridays over Factory Saturdays anyday!

And even though New Years was partially in 2002, I must include it..Bunka and then to Vinyl..non stop fun!

I could go on and on...I think I always have a good time!

bad bad year 2001 out!!!!!!!!!! 2002 is in!!!!!!

meeting my GF at d'jais. i dont have a clear vision but she tells me i was buying her and her friend shots the whole night... a few weeks later we had our first date to see the black crowes... that's my only memorable event. oh, the many times i went from clubbing going straight to work still have liquored!

Oh man!! This is a hard question. I had such a great summer but I will have to narrow it down:

1. Djais - Sometime in July - every single one of my friends was there.

2. HB for my Bday - October - such a good night.

I am happy 2001 is over...hoping 2002 is will be better!!

One of the many has to be Tempts closing party. That has to be on of the best times that i have ever been in that place. Plus spygirl fallling backwards into Ceeotters bar was pretty funny!! Also emmitts birthday at tempts was pretty good,to bad he dosent remember it !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

at the hammerstein ballroom when Oakie showed visuals of the Twin Towers and NYC on a movie size screen, while dropp'in some killer beats.... The vibe at that point was unbelievable and the feeling it brought on everyone was undrescribable......

5. Temps Retro Night

4. DJais opening night

3. Surf Club Memorial Day Sunday

1 + 2 nights ........4th of july weekend.......starting off at Djais happy hour on saturday.......going to temps till 4.....leaving Temps going to Sound Factory.....LEaving factory at 1...then going to surf club.....after surf club giong to Temps that sunday night.....

So many.....

The last 2 Saturdays of Tempts I had a great time. I remember the music being amazing and me just running all over the place!

First Foam Party at Surf Club with Boris. The music was great and my friends and I had a blast..except for the "moonboots"

The reopening of Exit/Earth

Summer:Riggs in seaside hgts on saturday nights.....awsome

Reagge night at Surf club friday nights.....always got drunk dudes

Bar A sunday night labor day weekend....nuts.......insane

Tuesday night Docs my vote for best party overall in 2001

Originally posted by teresadf

I have 2.....

1. Tempts over the summer. All my friends were there and we just had the greatest time. Tsettos was amazing!!!!

2. My birthday party at Hunka Bunka in September!!!! Club angel and Starbryte remember that night! :drunk:

So what is everyone else's favorite memory???? :D [/quote

Watching tempkid rip his shirt off and drink 15 shots when Denny played La la land]

Originally posted by snails291

at the hammerstein ballroom when Oakie showed visuals of the Twin Towers and NYC on a movie size screen, while dropp'in some killer beats.... The vibe at that point was unbelievable and the feeling it brought on everyone was undrescribable......

Hell fuckin yeah! That was an amazing moment for everyone that was there...Words couldnt describe it...

I have 2.....

So what is everyone else's favorite memory???? :D

Awwwwww I remember that night at Tempts that you are talking about- sooo true every time you walked somewhere you would see someone that you knew!!!! Sooo much fun!

i had a great time at... well at the time i remembered, but now i can't, but i know it was great. i know it was the best time that i had all year, ohhhhhhhh... tempts mem. day weekend. it was off da hook. why did i have a hard time remembering. gotta stop doing all those...:eek::D :eek:lol.

Originally posted by ceeotter

I have 2.....

So what is everyone else's favorite memory???? :D [/quote

Watching tempkid rip his shirt off and drink 15 shots when Denny played La la land]

Wait I know what mine is. I think it was the night of Dennys birthday party at Tempts and you must have been the most loaded person in that joint. I'm sure you remember throwing ice at many people. My bouncer friend said he was going to kick you out, but then Tempts would been short a bartender.

Originally posted by tempkid

Wait I know what mine is. I think it was the night of Dennys birthday party at Tempts and you must have been the most loaded person in that joint. I'm sure you remember throwing ice at many people. My bouncer friend said he was going to kick you out, but then Tempts would been short a bartender.

Oh ya almost everything Carbone did too!

Originally posted by tempkid

I saved you that nigth. YOu were going to get thrown out. I made him find your friends. That was the night some SLIPPED soething in your drink I guess:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry, but i'll have to yell this one out ;)

BEST CLUB MEMORY OF 2001:

DECEMBER 31, 2001

BRIXTON ACADEMY, LONDON

PENDRAGON NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION

HARD DRIVING TRANCE FOYER

09:20 - 10:30

MAIN ARENA

10:30 - MIDNIGHT

BEST CLUB MEMORY OF 2002:

SAME AS ABOVE

JANUARY 1, 2002

MAIN ARENA

MIDNIGHT - 6:30AM

guys, I don't know if I'll experience a better party in my life EVER!!!

LONDON FUCKIN' RULES!!!!