Would you guys like to.....

prplhz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by prplhz

Vic, didn't you say something about loving to wear blue thongs last time we talked??? I guess you don't have anything against panties:eek:

yup, panties, thongs all underware alike...best invention since sliced bread :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Sure we'll adopt you!! ;)

Here's the orientation packet:

Resident crackhead: ShadyGroove

Resident Illegal Immigrant: Vicman

Resident House Heads: Millie and Raver_Mania and Scratch

Resident Staten Islander who somehow got here: Bigmahs (he likes sausage, ask him about it :D )

Resident DJs: Malanee, Shady, Elysium, DCsGlow

Resident Beating Post: PGiddy

Resident crackfiends: ShadyGroove, Jeremy, DCsGLOW, vmisglow

Resident Perverts: Kuro, Shady, Vic

Resident Home-slice: JasonTowns

What clubs do you usually hit in Boston? My friend is at BU and is always telling me about Avalon, Axis and Roxy

um esqueezzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....she forgot me...ho hum...and to think i take up for this girl...:blank:

:bounce:

cd

Hahaha so then we've met before hehehehe I'm such a clueless fawk sometimes. Did you know it was me?

Jessica and Amy are hotties :D :D :D

I kind of an idea, because Vicman had told me you dance there and I think that I had seen a picture of you on here before, but I didn't want to be like, hey do you..... With my luck you would been like:rolleyes:

Oh yeah thanks for the compliment!

I did that once too, this guy I met him at Avalon; and he looked so familiar, but by the time that I met him my dog would have looked like someone from CP, but I was like hey do you post on Clubplanet??? He was like yo, this girls whack what's that! I was like okay, um I will go over here right now....

Sure we'll adopt you!! ;)

Here's the orientation packet:

Resident crackhead: ShadyGroove

Resident Illegal Immigrant: Vicman

Resident House Heads: Millie and Raver_Mania and Scratch

Resident Staten Islander who somehow got here: Bigmahs (he likes sausage, ask him about it :D )

Resident DJs: Malanee, Shady, Elysium, DCsGlow

Resident Beating Post: PGiddy

Resident crackfiends: ShadyGroove, Jeremy, DCsGLOW, vmisglow

Resident Perverts: Kuro, Shady, Vic

Resident Home-slice: JasonTowns

You forgot to add me to the DJ list and the crackfiend list. You also forgot a technohead catagory. But you put me first on the pervert list, so you got something right.

Oh yeah I am the one on the right, with the very white skin.... Irish chick!

Imagine that, your Irish and from Baaston. Very nice city though and very clean, the only problem is everything closes soo freakin early.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Imagine that, your Irish and from Baaston. Very nice city though and very clean, the only problem is everything closes soo freakin early.

It does suck that everything closes so early, but the afterhours scene is starting to come on. But it's so funny that you say that about the irish thing because I had a couple of friends up from Long Island and they where like "when we met you (because I met them in Miami) we were like look at this pretty little irish girl with freckles and blond hair. But everybody up here in Baston is Irish with freckles... lol

LOL omg I hate that, you go up to someone at a meetup and be like "are you from clubplanet?" and they're like "wtf is that??"

Uhhhhmmmm nevermind! boooooo lolz

yeh, i confused Jimi with some guy or girl (dunno) at Glow one time, embarassing :(

It does suck that everything closes so early, but the afterhours scene is starting to come on. But it's so funny that you say that about the irish thing because I had a couple of friends up from Long Island and they where like "when we met you (because I met them in Miami) we were like look at this pretty little irish girl with freckles and blond hair. But everybody up here in Baston is Irish with freckles... lol

I know I went to Northeastern, yeah it's all about the afterhours and who you know, that can make a world of a difference with that scene up there. Usually we would just go to afterhours, since most of the time, thats the only thing good going on, but it takes time to know where and to "get in." Is last call still 1:45 on weekends? When I was still there Avalon, Axis, all that on Landsdowne St. was pretty much sucking, is it still that way?

Originally posted by vicman

yeh, i confused Jimi with some guy or girl (dunno) at Glow one time, embarassing :(

HAHAHHA thats hilarious, I did that too, I'm sure it was with the same guy, he was kinda tall and had the elvis glasses, what a dick he was, I was like calm down, it only cost you 5 seconds of time and was a mistake. When leaving I was like oh and those glasses look good on you. He didn't know what to say?

HAHAHHA thats hilarious, I did that too, I'm sure it was with the same guy, he was kinda tall and had the elvis glasses, what a dick he was, I was like calm down, it only cost you 5 seconds of time and was a mistake. When leaving I was like oh and those glasses look good on you. He didn't know what to say?

maybe Jimi should take that as a hint to stop dressing like every other clown at Glow...he should take a page fron shady's page and start using those clown feet, and red spongie nose :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

welcum

Raunchiness? I am so dissapointed in you nono.gif

Did I ever mention I have a thing for Irish girls? Most of the time when I want to holla at a bitch (and she's white) it'll turn out that she's Irish. It's weird.

LOL...right on, oh yah Vixen, you forgot to add me to the pervert list, and the ignorant ebonic speaker list.

Well Avalon is okay, there really aren't very many clubs that are all that good here in Boston anyways. I guess it all depends on the time of year (whether or not school is in), or what DJ is spinning. I have been there and you can't even walk and the past two time that I have been at Avalon there where like 3 people there so it all depends on the day. But the afterhours scene is gaining much popularity around here, but like you said it all depends on who you know, you must be a member or be with a member in order to get into the afterhours here, but Boston is so queer that unless that had this members only status I don't think they would be aloud to open past 2 am. The good thing is that after being a member for 3 months you can sponsor someone else, that's how you get in.

But from what I hear, there are some good DJ's that are supposed to be coming to Avalon soon, let's hope so because it has been pretty dead in my point of view.

When I was in DC two months ago and I went to Glow @ Insomnia for Tiesto, it was a blast I had a blast the most fun I have had at a club in a while. I think that afterhours should be that good here in Boston and the club life would be a hell of a lot more popular. In my personal opinion it would be a good mine for all if the clubs in Beantown where open later.

Also, I want to ask since I have heard of him but, haven't seen him in person and have never heard a review. Anyone ever heard of or seen Eddie Baez spin. Any feedback on style of music, or reviews?

And hey you guys are a fun bunch, thanks for the charity adoption... hehe:D

Have to go a client today, talk in a bit.

Jessica

Originally posted by Kuro

Raunchiness? I am so dissapointed in you nono.gif

Did I ever mention I have a thing for Irish girls? Most of the time when I want to holla at a bitch (and she's white) it'll turn out that she's Irish. It's weird.

Kuro, I thought you had a thing for any girl with two legs and two arms and a full set of teeth. But lately, I'm getting the impression from you that a full set of limbs and teeth aren't necessarily a requirement for you anymore.