Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats everyones plans for the summer??

I think this board needs some happy threads (as teresadf has already started). I was just talking to a friend about our Belmar house and I got excited. So I thought I would share that with all of you. I know its like 4 1/2 months away...but I CANT WAIT!!

Hey Teresa - whats the deal with you house?? You get it yet?? Oh man...I could imagine how the summer is gonna be with us being in Belmar!! Look how nuts we are at HB!! I cant wait til Djais...open 6 days!! I will be drunk almost 24/7!!

:cool:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

I think this board needs some happy threads (as teresadf has already started). I was just talking to a friend about our Belmar house and I got excited. So I thought I would share that with all of you. I know its like 4 1/2 months away...but I CANT WAIT!!

Hey Teresa - whats the deal with you house?? You get it yet?? Oh man...I could imagine how the summer is gonna be with us being in Belmar!! Look how nuts we are at HB!! I cant wait til Djais...open 6 days!! I will be drunk almost 24/7!!

:cool:

Belmar here we come. Oh it's going to be crazy!!!! :eek: About the house situation.....we're going down tomorrow to look some more. We'll see. I just want something closer then 11th ave. That walk felt like forever especially when you're all drunk and you have DJIAS funk all over your feet.....LOL :D

Originally posted by teresadf

Belmar here we come. Oh it's going to be crazy!!!! :eek: About the house situation.....we're going down tomorrow to look some more. We'll see. I just want something closer then 11th ave. That walk felt like forever especially when you're all drunk and you have DJIAS funk all over your feet.....LOL :D

Good!! go get your house!! I need you as close as possible to me incase we are too drunk we can just fall into whose ever house is closer!

What the f*@k was that goo on my shoes and toes???? I never could understand why it would get so black??? LOL :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

Point Plesant.............JENKS all summer long is the hot spot

Best club in the world in the summer.:D

I dont know what I like more about Jenks... the $5 beer in cans, or the middle aged white trash men....

Tempkid is president of Big Orange cones fan club....

I will be working at Temps drinking Blackhaus--relax Joel--w/ Tempkid/Emmitt/Cigs/Cosmic/Cmb/Laurie/Sayno/Saleen/and Clubangel maybe Evil Jav if he decides to be a drinker this summer:tongue:

:D Guys I am sooooo excited- we got our shore house this weekend!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Me, teresadf, and five other girlfriends of ours... it is on 16th ave and let me tell you something... being that close to Djais is going to be fatal for us!!!!!! As Teresadf stated, "We might die this summer!" :laugh:

Let the countdown to summer begin... :drunk:

luvdaclubs where is your house?

Originally posted by StArBrYte

:D Guys I am sooooo excited- we got our shore house this weekend!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Me, teresadf, and five other girlfriends of ours... it is on 16th ave and let me tell you something... being that close to Djais is going to be fatal for us!!!!!! As Teresadf stated, "We might die this summer!" :laugh:

Let the countdown to summer begin... :drunk:

luvdaclubs where is your house?

HAHA :laugh: Teresadf is right!!! We might DIE this summer!! My house is on 12th, a block from the beach. So if I am very drunk and cant make it to 12th I might have to drop myself at your house on 16th!!!