Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate When People U Dont Like Just Dont Get The Hint

Ugh I hate that shit!! My friends ex would do that shit all the time and it was weird because she wouln't come out with us all the time but he still had the nerve to come out with us so it was kind of awkward too!! Cuz us girls didnt want her thinking we were after her ex some people just

have big fucking ballzzzzzzzz..

Originally posted by bobbyzman

But do you really have to embarass xtcgspot on the board like that? :huh: Just tell him flat out to stay home

lol... im not talkin bout xtcgspot... :laugh:if u read the post im talkin bout my best friends ex... whom i never liked and he knows it... xtcgspot dont like him either... but he still fuckin comes out with us... its annoying as all hell cuz i want my friend to go out without him and have fun... he always makes her miserable when he comes to the city with us. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by linabina

lol... im not talkin bout xtcgspot... :laugh: if u read the post im talkin bout my best friends ex... whom i never liked and he knows it... xtcgspot dont like him either... but he still fuckin comes out with us... its annoying as all hell cuz i want my friend to go out without him and have fun... he always makes her miserable when he comes to the city with us. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell that jackass to get the friggin hint and to go f**k himself. if that fails, just punch him in the face. damn that was mean.

Originally posted by piro8

Tell that jackass to get the friggin hint and to go f**k himself. if that fails, just punch him in the face. damn that was mean.

no no no .. . you gotta get creative with it . . Take him to exit or SF and find the most convincing she-male you can and bribe him/her/it to get close to the unwanted party . . Make sure that you feed him enough substances beforehand that he gets to zooted to figure out that he's not in Kansas anymore then kick back and watch the magic . . I'm sure he won't bother you after that. .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

no no no .. . you gotta get creative with it . . Take him to exit or SF and find the most convincing she-male you can and bribe him/her/it to get close to the unwanted party . . Make sure that you feed him enough substances beforehand that he gets to zooted to figure out that he's not in Kansas anymore then kick back and watch the magic . . I'm sure he won't bother you after that. .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

THat's Great, PHuture! :laugh:

Plus, it will work like a charm. EXIT's got plenty, Go there, Lina