Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Spurrier Resigns!!!!

phrankadelic

well the logical thing would be that Spurrier would take over the head coaching job at Minnesota, but they have named one of the coordinators as a replacement already (atleast temporaraily) ... the logical thing would be to take over since Minnesota has Randy Moss, but Culpepper is a running quaterback and is not Spurrier's typical throwing quarterback (although, he dose have an arm) .. I think for some reason he'll take a year off then decide what NFL franchise he wants to coach, if not, maybe go back to the college ranks ....

there's NO WAY spurrier would go coach another college team. i just don't see it happening. the dude wants something different in his life. not so much immaturity. i guess he just wants to start a different phase of life. personally, i think this has been coming for years. minnesota has an explosive offense, but they have to shore up a bunch of holes. don't forget that san diego has a job opening too. they have a young, prototypical qb in drew brees and a young rb in ladamian tomilson. so who knows??

fire wanstead from the dolphins and get sourrier to work on that offense, thats the only thing keeping them from being true superbowl contenders...hell maybe Fla. State will fire Bowden and hire Spurrier :D :D :D

now that would be a shocker!!!