Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy isn't really free til midnight

robocock

It was my first time back at Roxy in over 7yrs and I had a blast. I think the last party at Roxy that I went to was Togetherness. But what made my the party hanging out with the CP crew. And JOHNNY VICIOUS, well he did get better since the last time I heard him spin back at Tunnel, he definitely made me move. Good job.

Cotoncandydream I did not get to meat you, but grate job with the promotion. You know how to bring good ppl together. Thanx.

Originally posted by bogb

It was my first time back at Roxy in over 7yrs and I had a blast. I think the last party at Roxy that I went to was Togetherness. But what made my the party hanging out with the CP crew. And JOHNNY VICIOUS, well he did get better since the last time I heard him spin back at Tunnel, he definitely made me move. Good job.

Cotoncandydream I did not get to meat you, but grate job with the promotion. You know how to bring good ppl together. Thanx.

Wrong thread. I think drunk

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

LOL Robo doors opened at 10:30 and for an Hour and a half Bobby stood by the cashies going come on in it's free till 12. Why are you starting drama?

Yo, do I hear the word DRAMA???

This is a job for BOREESE THE SUPER DRAMA MODERATOR :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Up Up and AWAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm.. I know a lot of people that got in free, I was standing on line atarund 10:30 though cause we wanted to make sure everything went as planned, they opened the doors at ike 11:03pm if I remember my watch correctly, and mad heads got in free compliments of our DJ Johnny Vicious!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by robocock

They will open doors around 11:30 and will only let selective people(which means none of you) in free before midnight. after than it's $30 as usual. dont' go to roxy tongiht expecting to get in free before midnight.

If you don't like it don't go.

I don't think anyone wants to meet you anyway.

Originally posted by msoprano13

why u clows talking shit.....everyone got in for free before 12...like hundreds or people....so get your story straight...and the line moved very quick....i got on at 11:15 down the block and my friends and i got in for free by 11:30

Wow thanks for letting me in i saw the line extending around the corner had it not been for the valiant efforts of CP i wouldve been standing around for an hour!