Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reviews on DT..........

mimid

DAMN MIMI ........YOU AND GA2 WERE SEVERLY MISSED WELCOME BACK HAPPY NEW YEAR.

IM SORRY I CANT HELP YA HERE AS BIG AS A DT FAN I AM I DIDNT GO THIS TIME. ALTHOUGH PEOPLE IVE SPOKEN TO TODAY TOLD ME ITS WASNT THAT CRAZY PACKED AND HIS SET WASNT THE BEST IS PLAYED HERE .LOW ENERGY.

THEN AGAIN IM GOING ON WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

BUT MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE WMC MONDAY NIGHT "BE YOURSELF" HE WORKS ON THAT SET FOR MONTHS

THATS THE ONE TO BE AT:idea: :idea:

Originally posted by beyondo

IM SORRY I CANT HELP YA HERE AS BIG AS A DT FAN I AM I DIDNT GO THIS TIME. ALTHOUGH PEOPLE IVE SPOKEN TO TODAY TOLD ME ITS WASNT THAT CRAZY PACKED AND HIS SET WASNT THE BEST IS PLAYED HERE .LOW ENERGY.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE WMC MONDAY NIGHT "BE YOURSELF" HE WORKS ON THAT SET FOR MONTHS

I stayed home and chilled. From the sounds of things everyone was still tryin' to recover from New Years.

Does anyone know which day DT's party goes down during the WMC? I've heard it happens on Sunday, but I'm not positive. I have some friends coming down just for the "be yourself" party @Space???????

Originally posted by joeygk

I stayed home and chilled. From the sounds of things everyone was still tryin' to recover from New Years.

Does anyone know which day DT's party goes down during the WMC? I've heard it happens on Sunday, but I'm not positive. I have some friends coming down just for the "be yourself" party @Space???????

"stayed home and chilled " :grin:

as I recall last year DT started on Sunday, and finished on Monday evening. (ouch !!). I hope that Space, sells tickets in advance; this time around. People were still waiting, in line to get in the club; at 1:00pm in the afternoon. at that point, the club was already packed to the rim. I’m starting to incorporate, more cardio into my workouts; so I’ll be better prepared this time. Lol

Originally posted by sobeton

"stayed home and chilled " :grin:

Unfortuantely, after I decided not to go I was already geeked on Ripped Fuel b/c I was planning for an all nighter.......needless to say I ended up drinking myself into a coma! I need my sleep. :zzz2:

I did go and, yes, it wasn't CRAZY PACKED like it usually is but that was perfect for dancing. There were just enough people to create a vibe but not enough to drive you nuts. Danny was just DROPPING tracks without really putting much effort into the mixing until about 4:30 when he finally decided to start blending some tracks together. The selection was beautiful, however, but strange for Tenaglia. As James S. had put it, " This sounds like it could be Sasha spinning". Heard some GREAT new stuff too (I'm gonna have to regather my thoughts so someone can ID the tracks for me. Oscar? :D )!

All in all we really enjoyed the night and his set. It was WAY comfortable in there. :) Danny T is never a disappointment.

Originally posted by beyondo

Happy new year to ya to....... Well, I guess I did'nt miss much then. But then again DT will be back in a few months, so i'll def be catching him for the WMC ( no doubt about that ) Keep me informed on what day exacly that be yourself thing will be..... :cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

I’m starting to incorporate, more cardio into my workouts; so I’ll be better prepared this time. Lol

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you better do that Tony!, no bartender's hosing you down at the wee hours of the night! ;)

Originally posted by mimid

Keep me informed on what day exacly that be yourself thing will be

It's gonna be on Monday, March 25th honey :)

I got there at like 5, and he was still playing like Lobby Music DT Style. It wasn't til like after 6 that he slowly began to start winding you up. Don't get me wrong the music was great. But, to me it felt as if he were simply setting the stage for what promises to be a Wicked Conference set. Believe me, I can hardly wait.

we love DT @ Space.

josh:beatnik:

Originally posted by miamijosh

Last year DT was on Monday night I thought...the near (but best) end to a long, long, long conference for me........ I also heard that SASHA was playing at opium garden on sunday night.

peace

mj

sasha was at home in englad nursing his ruptured ear drum. so that was someone else at opium garden. don't people know what sasha looks like???

Originally posted by Nolimit

sasha was at home in englad nursing his ruptured ear drum. so that was someone else at opium garden. don't people know what sasha looks like???

He looks like Ed Norton w/ dark hair.......I'm almost convinced they are the same person! :laugh:

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Anyone catch that remix of "Dont you want me Baby" ???

Around 6-6:30am.... Saweeet!!! :eek:

yes i heard it yea i heard it ....BUT >>>>>BUUUUT

this is a classic case of name recognition and DJ's

if Danny T (and he did) drops that song its like ......." oh my god, danny you rock your soooo good balh blah blah."

if Oscar G were to drop that song on a staurday night he would get so booed off the booth that you would hear it all the way in Cuba!!

the " oscar g suuucks" post on this website would be so long it would cause the site to go balistic

thats what i dont like about dj politics....:confused: :confused:

this is a classic case of name recognition and DJ's

I agree with you, in most cases... Your probably right... Kind of like the way DT ended his set a couple of months back w/ "Stairway to Heaven" not many people can pull that one off...

But i think anyone could've played that track and moved the crowd...Ive never heard anyone play that rmx, it could've been Mickey mouse up there behind the decks I would've still been jamming to it...

On the other hand a couple of songs after that I noticed he was playing a song (cant remember the name) on CD that skipped about 5 times... I dont think many other DJ's would be able to get away w/ that either....