Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex in a club?

njdionysus

NYE of the millennium, club Fluid in Philly

girlfriend dragged me into the bathroom, locked the door, and i fucked her from behind for about 5 minutes before pulling out and coming all over the wall while she licked my ear (i luv that)

cleaned up and unlocked the door to find a line of people waiting, smiling because they knew what was goin on;)

BG

One night I went out with some friends for a couple of drinks at Jekyl and Hyde's. We had soemthing to eat, had some drinks and I started getting crazy with some shots. I had to get away for a second to go to the bathroom, Cassandra joked if she could come hold it for me. I called her out and she was up for it. I took her into the bathroom upstairs, she held it for me, gave me a couple of shakes and then took me over to the sink to wash up. After washing up, she starting blowing me right there in the bathroom and a few minutes later I bent her over the sink and started fucking her doggie. People kept knocking on the door, but we didnt care. Then I propped her up on the sink, put her legs up by her head and started fucking her ass. About 20 minutes had passed by now and she was screaming, digging her nails into my back. About 5 minutes into fucking her ass, the door swings wide open and the bouncer threw us out. We were so excited, we forgot to lock the door. I didnt even get to cum, so she blew me all the way uptown in the back of a cab!

One of my finer public experiences...