Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT @ SF President's Day?

Originally posted by airatomic

ommggg Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!

i hope DT is there again on Presidents Day!!

Havent been to SF in almost 2 months, cant wait to go back!

'

Yes. I know you had *ALOT* of fun on thanksgiving eve.. CAn you say mangled?:grin3::heart:

Originally posted by girly

'

Yes. I know you had *ALOT* of fun on thanksgiving eve.. CAn you say mangled?:grin3::heart:

me?? mangled?? never!

i think i was acting completely sober... unlike some gorgeous blond chick who just happened to chill wit me the whole night... hmmm whats her name again?:laugh: :laugh: :love:

Originally posted by airatomic

me?? mangled?? never!

i think i was acting completely sober... unlike some gorgeous blond chick who just happened to chill wit me the whole night... hmmm whats her name again?:laug:

Awww. thank u . mwuah:heart: :love::balloon: :grin3:yeah that ngiht was the last night I did pills.. i was Mangled lol

i read sumthin on dtourism sayin that he is gonna be there..didn't give a date tho..if its on a monday is everyone still showin up..i'm requestin that tuesday off so i'm def showin up for this..just hope it aint $50 like thanksgiving

i have never seen so many cracked out people as i did at sf for thanksgiving..felt so much pity for them that i gave out all my lollipops and candy..you can see people gnashin from like 30 feet away

Originally posted by vision

i have never seen so many cracked out people as i did at sf for thanksgiving..felt so much pity for them that i gave out all my lollipops and candy..you can see people gnashin from like 30 feet away

ciprianis wasnt any better on thanksgiving i swear that a certain time hit and everyone just passed out in the middle of the dancefloor. i mustve kicked like 5 people in the face, but hell what do they expect. that being said bring on the crackheads at the sound pharmacy!