Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open Decks This Thursday

FOR ALL THE CLUBKATS AND KITTENS THIS THURSDAY IS " OPEN TURNTABLES" @ PSEUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOORS AND DJ RESERVATIONS OPEN AT 8:00 pm. We have 16, 45 mins slots available two rooms and a bunch of clubbers that know how to have a good time so come one come all to Pseudo 600 B'way on the s.e. corner of B'way and Houston. There is a 5.00 dollar cover for all that attend so see you there.

I'll be there fer SURE, PHuture. You can count on my Belgian white ass being there:)

And what i love about Pseudo is:

1> open decks to showcase new talent

2> BYOB (I'll be bringin belgian beer ;)

3> space is great

4> vibe is very "smurfy"

See ya All there :tongue:

Originally posted by pseudoden

FOR ALL THE CLUBKATS AND KITTENS THIS THURSDAY IS " OPEN TURNTABLES" @ PSEUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOORS AND DJ RESERVATIONS OPEN AT 8:00 pm. We have 16, 45 mins slots available two rooms and a bunch of clubbers that know how to have a good time so come one come all to Pseudo 600 B'way on the s.e. corner of B'way and Houston. There is a 5.00 dollar cover for all that attend so see you there.

hold the sign-up marker HOSTAGE yo until the Actual sign-up time, please

:D :D :D

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

LOL SIMON ......WTF IS MY MONEY????????? ITALIAN MF!!!!!!! I felt like we were doing a drive by!! LOL

PSEUDO I am there........ My baby MORGAN is sick I am bringin him Playboys and chicken soup!!

ahahahahah.......drive by,...."Call me".....ahahahahahahh....what?....I'll get sick too...bring me the playboys...ahahahahahahah

Originally posted by gmccookny

I'll be there fer SURE, PHuture. You can count on my Belgian white ass being there:)

And what i love about Pseudo is:

1> open decks to showcase new talent

2> BYOB (I'll be bringin belgian beer ;)

3> space is great

4> vibe is very "smurfy"

See ya All there :tongue:

DUDE if you bring me a 6 of stella I will make love to your leg or pay you back which ever you want

Originally posted by siceone

DUDE if you bring me a 6 of stella I will make love to your leg or pay you back which ever you want

:D Heheh, yeah, i dig that stuff. THere hasn't been one belgian ale i was disappointed in.

Well, I don't have Stella in my repetoire...BUT, i DO have either Leffe or Duval. Hmmmmmmmmm :idea:

Originally posted by heretic909

We supposed to bring our own needles for this?

they have needles but some of them are sketchy so it's recommended? or perhaps they gone out and gotten new sets of needles... hmm....

you Definately have to bring your own phones tho.

to go or not to go

to play or not to play

to pay or not to pay

to sing or not to sing

to dance or not to dance

to breathe or not to breathe

to be or not to be....that is the question that I ask of thee...

I think therefore I am

- Pete"imjustasconfusedasyouguysarerightnow"

:shades2:

Originally posted by schwingep

to go or not to go

to play or not to play

to pay or not to pay

to sing or not to sing

to dance or not to dance

to breathe or not to breathe

to be or not to be....that is the question that I ask of thee...

I think therefore I am

- Pete"imjustasconfusedasyouguysarerightnow"

:shades2:

you better go....LoL...:blown:

Originally posted by pseudoden

Defintely going to checkout some of the CP talent - by the way pseudoden - I really liked your set on Friday!!