Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to get over your ex? ;(

princesslolita

Originally posted by princesslolita

How does everybody get over a ex ..:( I was with mine for like 3 years on/off .. I really miss him, and we are finally talking as friends.... =( Stupid me cheated on him, and yes got caught :(

Soo any advice people

Hmmm...yes...sounds all too familiar! Mostly the story of my life. Me and my ex broke up in April, and it was probably the hardest thing I've had to deal with so far. Basically, you have your ups and downs...good times and bad....and then when you are ready you move on. Everyone has their own way of dealing with this stuff, but it's not easy!

*Smoochie*, Princess.....I feel your pain.

How does everybody get over a ex ..:( I was with mine for like 3 years on/off .. I really miss him, and we are finally talking as friends.... =( Stupid me cheated on him, and yes got caught :(

Soo any advice people

Not to sound harsh or anything but you deserve all the pain you feel....

Why you might ask? because you cheated...

That is so fucked up to hurt someone like that...

I am dealing with a break up and it is hard we were together almost 6 years but broke up because of indifference not because of cheating!!

People who cheat suck in my opinion:mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by synderella420

Not to sound harsh or anything but you deserve all the pain you feel....

Why you might ask? because you cheated...

That is so fucked up to hurt someone like that...

I am dealing with a break up and it is hard we were together almost 6 years but broke up because of indifference not because of cheating!!

People who cheat suck in my opinion:mad:

ok this will sound dumb but... did I meet you or sunshine 420??

I think it was you but forgot which 420 it was... If it was you, you're hottttt!!!

THis past summer I broke up with my boy of about a year and a half with a teeny break-up in between there. I cried for almost a week straight, lost 10lbs, and reached such a low that I really thought I needed counseling. It got better with time. Then about 2 months later I learned that the reason he had broken up with me REALLY, was b/c he was with another girl........a girl that I also new and was my friend.

I still talk to him and part of me still has a lot of feelings and love for him but it doesn't overcome my every thought of every moment of the day like it did this past summer. It will get better. You will meet someone who will take your mind off it. Be with friends.....and laughter is the best medicine.

Soo any advice people

TO GET OVER ONE, GET UNDER ANOTHER;)

Soo any advice people

there is no way of getting over an ex... you never stop loving them you just learn to live with out them...

I can tell you a about a thousand things not to do... however i couldnt tell you one thing to do... (especially in your case, trust is the foundation of the relationship, once that trust is breached, then there is no foundation and the relationship will crumble... and even if you do get back together it wont be the same thing, again... its like when a vase falls and breaks, and you put it back together, its just not the same... )

Instead of dwelling on what went wrong, or how you got caught, how to get over it... I would just cut my losses, count my gains, and look for a new table to gamble on...

Keep in mind this is just my opinion, do what ever you think is right. In any event... GOOD LUCK, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

New York Love

Dgmodel.

Originally posted by dgmodel

there is no way of getting over an ex... you never stop loving them you just learn to live with out them...

I can tell you a about a thousand things not to do... however i couldnt tell you one thing to do... (especially in your case, trust is the foundation of the relationship, once that trust is breached, then there is no foundation and the relationship will crumble... and even if you do get back together it wont be the same thing, again... its like when a vase falls and breaks, and you put it back together, its just not the same... )

Instead of dwelling on what went wrong, or how you got caught, how to get over it... I would just cut my losses, count my gains, and look for a new table to gamble on...

Keep in mind this is just my opinion, do what ever you think is right. In any event... GOOD LUCK, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

New York Love

Dgmodel.

DG is right on all accounts, but I beg to differ on learning to live without them.

It's kind of like that at first, but not always.....sooner or later you realize that you don't need to feed on them to live. When you pull yourself out of the trenches you see that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's you who brought yourself there....not your ex.

Personally, I believe that no one has the power to linger in the back of your mind....and eventually the feelings that were once there disappear into thin air. When you open up to someone else enough to show them your true colors, that's when you know your ok and your ghosts are all taken care of.

Usually that's when I brace myself for the ride to start all over again.

I was with this girl for 2 and a half years and then i moved away and met some new people and she couldnt handle that and we broke up...she went crazy and started threatening to kill herself and the new girl i was dating and bring me up on rape chares so that i couldnt be happy...very psychotic and very needy....i guess it was easy to get over her because i started to hate what she had become...by no means do i suggest hating your ex as a way to get over them but it made everything so much easier...it actually made me look at how things were and how bad it actually was and how happy i was to be free of her...i still refuse to be friends with her even though she has asked me to....all breakups suck

i dunno... this is weird cause originally me and my bf broke up cause i was leaving to a school that was 4 hours away... cheating on someone is completely different... but either way, it sounds cliche, but time def. heals all wounds...

in the beginning i couldn't eat, sleep, have fun, do anything... but after a while, you think of it less... it gets later in the day before the first thought of him enters your mind and eventually you get stronger... you'll always love him (i think... i mean you did cheat... :confused: ) and i guess you could say a piece of your heart will always belong to him, but you learned and now you are living with experience...

good luck~

i think the best way to get over an ex is to keep yourself busy.

i recently broke up with my ex who i still see once in a while. what has helped me the most is spending time with other people and working, not sitting around thinking about him.

make new memories with friends, meet new people, you only live once & theres too many fish in the sea to make yourself feel like shit over one.

most importantly, learn from your mistakes. :D