Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys and their Ego problems!

fierydesire

I don't fucken understand men. I mean you think everything is all good. You try to be straightforward with them and then they shy away. For example, when you sense there are feelings there, but things change when you vocalize them, as if it's too real for men when it's said aloud. I mean they say they dig you, want you etc. Then when you start feeling them, shit changes. Then they start acting all weird. What now you want us to be on your shit? WTF?

The best is when they try to turn shit around and make it like you want them. Cause they don't want their poor egos to get crushed. Give me a break, what can't guys be real? :confused: They need to stop playing games, and be true to their feelings.

They make you like them, and then the second you to they seem to shy away....if you also back off, they they come running again. It's like they always want to comfort of knowing they have you up on a shelf just in case they want to take you down and play with you like insurance.

Well, all the REAL men need to show their true selves....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...speechless, boys? Well Ms. Desire and I conferenced on this post so of course I agree...it's like it's all the thrill of the chase...;) Of course when you find someone worthwhile, then getting to know them is 10x more thrilling than the chase itself. Trust me ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

I don't fucken understand men. I mean you think everything is all good. You try to be straightforward with them and then they shy away. For example, when you sense there are feelings there, but things change when you vocalize them, as if it's too real for men when it's said aloud. I mean they say they dig you, want you etc. Then when you start feeling them, shit changes. Then they start acting all weird. What now you want us to be on your shit? WTF?

The best is when they try to turn shit around and make it like you want them. Cause they don't want their poor egos to get crushed. Give me a break, what can't guys be real? :confused: They need to stop playing games, and be true to their feelings.

They make you like them, and then the second you to they seem to shy away....if you also back off, they they come running again. It's like they always want to comfort of knowing they have you up on a shelf just in case they want to take you down and play with you like insurance.

Fiery, your just dealing with boys, not real men, Real men don't have time to bullshit, they know what they want and if your not it, they'll be straight foward and move on!

Fuck all of you boyz.....Dcsglow, Msoprano:bigfinger:, and roninmess (just a lil boy)..You guys are truly boyz...:rolleyes: I figured here would be no real men around these parts. Only my spragga and thank you nrgy, I guess you are the only real man who understands what I am talking about.

Transcend what the fuck is "no":confused:

Anyway, I am being totally serious,...pricks:rolleyes: :tongue:

i must say...there is a lot of truth to the original post!! at least with a large percentage of the guys i have dealt with! ....now i don't want to be confused with being a "maN-hAtEr"...but with some guys this is true! ....it's almost like they want to have their cake and eat it too... but these boys are simply immature and really don't know what they want! it is hard for a lot of guys to commit...and even if they do commit...they still want some side action.....i am gettin lost in my own thoughts now and well...i need to find a real man! LOL.....fiery...don't worry about it...i agree with u!!;)

Its true MEN like the thrill of the hunt, its only natural... and from what ive seen the ladies enjoy it too. Guys (straight) don't know how to express the way ladies do, we weren't built that way. And if yr man is giving u trouble after the hunts over and the kill was made, be straight up tell him what u think.... if you're not happy and no fire and desire from the hunt is there move on!

keep trying to figure them out..this is my theory take it or leave it ..men are from mars and women are from venus , i think thats a true statement, what us women think and feel is correct but its very different from what a man thinks and feels obviously, no offense men but they dont "think" as much as we do, women are more emotional, you ask them um hunnie how do i look today, o fine, is the response that they usually give, if you ask them what are u thinking right now, umm uhh i dont know, would be the usual response for that as well, ladies they dont really think as much as we do..also, men get scared of wondering if something they do or say will make us mad, so they say something completely dishonest to avoid conflicts, they dont like to get into deep convos , so thats why they shy away when the questions of "are we together" or "what are we" get asked or referred to, they freak out because they basically like it unsaid then said, then they feel trapped and run away and act shady, also it depends on the girl, if she is NO LONGER A CHALLENGE AND IS STALKING AND CALLING constantly then the guy is going to peace out, this is all general, but sometimes girls move in TOOO FAST and dont keep it as the guy earning and working for you..so both points are at hand, keep the spark there, the interests and dont give up all your details and business up at the beginning

haha as for where are the real men?? hmmmmmm now thats a good question

..when u find one..be sure to let me know which stranded island they live on...:)

honestly there are some great MEN out there, i think the ones that act like that are still BOYS

:bounce:

CD

Fuck all of you boyz.....Dcsglow, Msoprano:bigfinger:, and roninmess (just a lil boy)..You guys are truly boyz...:rolleyes: I figured here would be no real men around these parts. Only my spragga and thank you nrgy, I guess you are the only real man who understands what I am talking about.

Transcend what the fuck is "no":confused:

Anyway, I am being totally serious,...pricks:rolleyes: :tongue:

Boy??? Shit I'ma MAN!!!:mad: