Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk - Live at the O...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

listening right now.. will never get old :D definetly one of the best sets ever..

PvD please come back to NYC already!!!

What? He's coming back to NYC?! :D And that, kids, is how rumors get started...;) But WHEN he comes back...what venue would you want to see him in?

Live @ the eau is definitely an amazing set...if you want it IM on AIM @ Andreas134 and ill send it to ya...btw Im trying to find the name of the track @ 89 min into the set...crazy beat . let me know if you know the name or if you just like the track

Originally posted by andreas134

Live @ the eau is definitely an amazing set...if you want it IM on AIM @ Andreas134 and ill send it to ya...btw Im trying to find the name of the track @ 89 min into the set...crazy beat . let me know if you know the name or if you just like the track

"The EAU".. Where is this place? Just curious.. And that track is awesome, sounds very familiar too but I don't know the name.. I'll ask around coz now I wanna know for myself :)

Club Eau is in Holland I believe... Arnhem or somewhere near there (actually that's just a guess... probably some other city). Anyway, PvD seems to really be pushing the reopening of Twillo according to the media. I heard a report he was getting together with a group of "newsmedia folk" to petition for it's reopening (not really from a reliable source). Then again, I went backstage when he spun at Columbiahalle in Berlin on June 6th I think (right at around Twillo's demise) and asked him about it. He told me he never really liked Twillo... always to crowded for him... said he'd rather spin at Roseland or something where the fans would show up.. not clubbers.

Originally posted by choobak

Club Eau is in Holland I believe... Arnhem or somewhere near there (actually that's just a guess... probably some other city). Anyway, PvD seems to really be pushing the reopening of Twillo according to the media. I heard a report he was getting together with a group of "newsmedia folk" to petition for it's reopening (not really from a reliable source). Then again, I went backstage when he spun at Columbiahalle in Berlin on June 6th I think (right at around Twillo's demise) and asked him about it. He told me he never really liked Twillo... always to crowded for him... said he'd rather spin at Roseland or something where the fans would show up.. not clubbers.

yea i heard that too..

all i know is.. i never missed a pvd show.. and at least the last time i saw him was a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick nite at twilo.. 8.5 hour set...

Originally posted by Triumph

definately Cipriani....PVD with lotsa sick lighting and crazy visuals, like at S&D, not for no reason!

I don't know about that.... not that I was there, but the music heads swear the sound was horrible that night.

PVD live at the O... Finally someone mentions that set! I was listening to it today, 3 hours ago. And yesterday, and the day before, and zillion times before that. And it never ever gets old! I don't understand how that can happen.

Originally posted by dzadza

PVD live at the O... Finally someone mentions that set! I was listening to it today, 3 hours ago. And yesterday, and the day before, and zillion times before that. And it never ever gets old! I don't understand how that can happen.

I bet you even know the name of the track @89min? Now I won't be able to sleep till I find out the name of it LOL.. Iight I'm exaggerating.. PVD is very close to GOD status LMAOOOOO..

Originally posted by mysteriousss

I bet you even know the name of the track @89min? Now I won't be able to sleep till I find out the name of it LOL.. Iight I'm exaggerating.. PVD is very close to GOD status LMAOOOOO..

Hahahahahaaaaa.... LMAAAAAAAO.... You have so many gods! What the hell! Make up your mind on one already! :D;)

And the track at 89 min is Pants & Corset - Sacrilege. It's noon already, I must have kept you up the whole night!

Originally posted by PFloyd40

listening right now.. will never get old :D definetly one of the best sets ever..

PvD please come back to NYC already!!!

I love that CD, listen almost every day, set list anyone? I listen to it at the gym all the time, gets me all pumped up...